Josh Adams
Boston Scott
Samaje Perine
Andre Ellington
Raheem Mostert
John Kelly
CJ Prosise

Prosise reminds me of Ryan Grant. 

Andy Herman:  Tre Carson vs Dexter Williams is a classic case of now vs future & ability vs potential. It could theoretically be the 1st LaFleur vs Gutekunst decision, too. Carson is easily ahead of Williams. Williams is ridiculously more talented than Carson.

Prediction: Williams over Carson

16 minutes ago, Leader said:

Andy Herman:  Tre Carson vs Dexter Williams is a classic case of now vs future & ability vs potential. It could theoretically be the 1st LaFleur vs Gutekunst decision, too. Carson is easily ahead of Williams. Williams is ridiculously more talented than Carson.

Prediction: Williams over Carson

Surprised to hear Andy say that ”Carson is easily ahead of Williams.”  Ahead in what?

19 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Knowing the book and being a complete back. Lord knows Williams has some of it you can't teach, but he's also got some serious Running Back Brain

Presumably though shouldn't Williams have time to get some of that stuff down? I know neither Jones nor Jamaal Williams are the most reliable from a durability standpoint, but you have to think being 3rd on the depth chart means they give him a little leash from that standpoint. 

11 minutes ago, chillparsi1 said:

Presumably though shouldn't Williams have time to get some of that stuff down? I know neither Jones nor Jamaal Williams are the most reliable from a durability standpoint, but you have to think being 3rd on the depth chart means they give him a little leash from that standpoint. 

Unless Jones goes down in week 1 and he's now playing regularly

9 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Unless Jones goes down in week 1 and he's now playing regularly

I'd think we'd just lean more heavily on Jamaal then, a little extra vitale too. Also, if Carson's biggest value is that he knows our playbook I feel there's a solid chance he might be around for us to PS or just grab off the street.