Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

7 hours ago, boratt said:

Anyone surprised Jamaal Williams has more total yards from scrimmage in his career than Aaron Jones?

Jamaal can play.  He'll never get the shine because frankly he's just not that level of talent, but he's the kind of back you loving having on the team because you can get positive yards from him on just about anything.  I think he'll be a better fit for MLF's offense than people realize because he does have the ability to stretch it and cut back, even if he isn't Aaron Jones good at it.  He's so physical on the cutback that he gets away with not being quite as quick through the hole.  I know in my heart that he's not a star and never will be, but he's just the kind of player I love watching play.

6 hours ago, Leader said:

Aaron Nagler: Trevor Davis has been everywhere at the start of camp. Always been an OTA All-Star, but the pads have come on and he's continued to make plays.

I don't want to get excited about this, but Davis could be such a weapon in this offense if he's for real about this.  He has really underappreciated speed; he reminds me somewhat of Stefon Diggs in that people forget how fast he is with the ball in his hands and out of his break.  With Davis and MVS on the field at the same time, you can put a ton of horizontal pressure on the defense with the jet sweep action and a ton of vertical pressure just sending them deep  No defense coordinator wants to have to deal with two legitimate outside receivers that can win over the top on any given snap.  Hopefully he can show that this growth is for real, and not just a few nice catches on day one so the Packers can put all this team speed to use.

On 7/26/2019 at 12:15 PM, Outpost31 said:

As much grief as I get on here, I really am very rarely wrong.

When I am wrong, I’m the first to admit it.

MVS is the last time I was wrong.  

Graham - still a Packer.

Crosby - still a Packer.

Davis - still a Packer.

Janis - was a Packer every single year until his contract year, where I predicted he would leave to try to make it as a receiver.

Drafting value positions - right, right, right every single year.  

I wish I could pay someone to go through my entire history of posts.  I bet I would be hitting at 89% on all my predictions.  

you said Clay Matthews was still an All Pro level player last season

lmfaooooo

My question would be who will he push off the roster? Adams looks to be a lock and they will hold on to Keke for at least a year due to his  draft status. Depending on how many DL they keep beating out Lancaster would be his only path to a roster spot. I also wouldn't sleep on Fadol Brown either.  I've been hearing good things about him since we signed him, they seem to like him a lot .

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I need someone to tell me I'm a bad person for wanting us to go get Nkemdiche

You think being isolated in GB where he can only focus on football will be a positive for him?

Archived