Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

21 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Has he done anything good in a football game since Bama in '15?

I mean, that's an all time dominant performance by an IDL, but it's also one game.

He’s done stuff since then, just none of it has been good.

4 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

If we cut off the hands of our O-line, they will be a couple of pounds lighter, AND they literally cannot get called for holding!  

Gonna be harder for Linsley to snap the ball without hands.  

Zach Kruse: Pettine on Gary: "The one thing you love about him is his effort. Sometimes we have to slow him down in the walk through. He’s got a great motor, which is great from a coaching standpoint. We want to coach you how to play, not how hard to play. The effort is there every play. Once he gets the assignment stuff down and the technique stuff down, now you apply the effort to it, he’s going to make a lot of plays."

Zach Kruse: Easy to see how Gary will be a high-floor kind of player. Elite athlete + effort/energy. Can probably add scheme fit, too.

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Are you suggesting that Darnell Savage should have had his wisdom teeth removed in anticipation of them becoming impacted

Of course he is. Then he could rest easy during training camp. The packers are just here to regulate fans anxiety

5 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Yeah, that's the ****ing point.  Are you seriously on this?  I have never had my wisdom teeth removed because A PROBLEM WITH THEM HAS NOT PRESENTED ITSELF.  You do realize that things can suddenly change, right? 

Darnell Savage is right there in that ****ing age group. 

Are you suggesting that Darnell Savage should have had his wisdom teeth removed in anticipation of them becoming impacted? 

Should every NFL player have their appendix removed just in case right after they're drafted so they can be ready for training camp? 

Of all the things you could be taking your time to argue, you are arguing that Savage should have had his wisdom teeth removed earlier regardless of whether or not they were a problem and you are judging him for that? 

This is literally the dumbest thing I have ever had to respond to on this site. 

You had literally two chances to accept that you made a stupid comment and you doubled, then tripled down on your faulty logic. 

Wisdom teeth are not a sudden thing... my point.

So my first day at TC was yesterday. I have been multiple times before, but I saw something new I hadn't seen (must be new with LaFleur). Around 7pm the players leave the locker room and head to the indoor practice facility for more work/training, and last night the entire defense (minus a handful of guys) walked from the locker room to the facility across Oneida. Really cool experience to just walk/talk with the fellas while they walked over. 

Just now, Fox_NFLs_GG said:

YES THEY ******* ARE. 

They aren't always, but have you heard of a ******* infection or a ******* impacted wisdom tooth? 

Your parents might have told you that the tooth fairy decided it was time to have your wisdom teeth removed a month or two in advance when you turned 25, but Santa Clause isn't real and neither is the tooth fairy. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

YES THEY ******* ARE. 

They aren't always, but have you heard of a ******* infection or a ******* impacted wisdom tooth? 

Your parents might have told you that the tooth fairy decided it was time to have your wisdom teeth removed a month or two in advance when you turned 25, but Santa Clause isn't real and neither is the tooth fairy. 

dude take a breath it's okay

14 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

YES THEY ******* ARE. 

You need to take a break from posting if you can't post without profanities.  If you want to continue down this path, you'll start receiving warnings.

FWIW players also get a dental screening at the combine, or at least they used to. 

Very unlikely he's missing this week if he was showing issues at that point. The team world have had him get that taken care of ASAP. 

That to me points to this being a very recent development. 

30 minutes ago, Fox_NFLs_GG said:

They very well can be...When I got mine out I woke up in the middle of the night in excruciating pain due to them becoming impacted. Had to have them taken out that morning. I had just been to the dentist a few months prior and they said nothing about them even after having x-rays. Just take the L on this one. 

Archived