Packers Training Camp 2019

packfanfb

1 hour ago, coachbuns said:

Past performance when he's been on the field is great … the lack of games he's played in though is concerning.  He's not soft as a player; he's darn injury prone.  I'm reserving thoughts on him being able to help  until "real" game time.   One can hope he's ready to go … if not, just another disappointing chapter in this draft choice.  

I won't fight you on any of that. I just wanted to stop the doom and gloom regarding King.  He absolutely needs to remain healthy if he wants to continue his NFL career.  But he hasn't even missed a preseason game, yet (this year).

Right now:

2dnk97.jpg

I was watching our offense against their defense and the kick return where Davis was injured. Houston definitely playing rough and hitting more than I’ve ever seen at a practice. But this is my first joint practice so I dunno. 

On 8/4/2019 at 8:39 AM, AlexGreen#20 said:

Is there anybody here saying Fackrell is anything more than the 4th edge guy? If anything his role might be underrated with people just assuming he's going to lose out to the rookie immediately.

Vic Beasley had a similar year for Atlanta in 2017 as far as converting an ungodly amount of pressures into sacks. 

I am basically of the mind that with the Smiths, Gary, and Fackrell, GB has at least 4 solid edge rush candidates; if 2 of them step up to Pro Bowl or All Pro level and the other 2 remain solid, GB is looking REALLY good at edge. If all 4 just remain solid 6-10 sack type guys, it's still not a bad rotation to have. 

Archived