The Milwaukee Brewers Thread - CY Burnes, 2021 NL Central Champs

ramssuperbowl99

Which scenario would you guys prefer?

A. Sign Yu Darvish, keep Domingo Santana, move Ryan Braun to 1B full-time, trade Broxton/Phillips/Thames for bullpen help, 2B or another starting arm.

B. Trade Domingo Santana for Salazar or Clevenger, sign Lance Lynn, move Ryan Braun to RF, trade Broxton/Phillips for bullpen help or 2B.

Edited by bkobow05

I would like to keep Phillips if I could.  I honestly don't mind rolling with what we have for at the moment for 2B or just signing Walker back.  

I would say trade Domingo for bullpen and or prospects to reload maybe.  I don't think you can go wrong with either of your options either.

14 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Which scenario would you guys prefer?

A. Sign Yu Darvish, keep Domingo Santana, move Ryan Braun to 1B full-time, trade Broxton/Phillips/Thames for bullpen help, 2B or another starting arm.

B. Trade Domingo Santana for Salazar or Clevenger, sign Lance Lynn, move Ryan Braun to RF, trade Broxton/Phillips for bullpen help or 2B.

A

Really surprised Santana hasn't been dealt. Starting to wonder if we actually had a deal in place for him.

EDIT: Listening to audio on WTMJ and apparently some sportswriter through out (with no inside information), something like:

Brewers get: Zack Greinke
Diamondbacks get: Ryan Braun, prospects

I disagree that the Brewers would need to throw anything in to get this done, but...this makes sense if Braun would accept it. 

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Really surprised Santana hasn't been dealt. Starting to wonder if we actually had a deal in place for him.

EDIT: Listening to audio on WTMJ and apparently some sportswriter through out (with no inside information), something like:

Brewers get: Zack Greinke
Diamondbacks get: Ryan Braun, prospects

I disagree that the Brewers would need to throw anything in to get this done, but...this makes sense if Braun would accept it. 

I still think Domingo gets traded but we will see.