NFL Mafia (it is now D5!! N5 10PMCST (on 2/8/2019)!!)

Shady Slim

On 8/1/2019 at 7:22 AM, Shady Slim said:

and so the town unites behind @bcb1213 and joins their efforts to throw @Dome up on the gallows

they rip off his cowboy boots and overalls (in a very g rated way) to reveal the patriots uniform underneath it all and gasp

alrighty town you lynched

Vince Wilfork, The Chef!

it is now N4! day five is when night four used to be - that is to say 10PMCST 1/8/2019/

get in your night moves

@bcb1213

@mission27

@FinneasGage

@squire12

@KOTN-93

@Pickle Rick

@ramssuperbowl99

@TheKillerNacho

21 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

night falls on the town as a figure in a hoodie lurks in the shadows.

he spots a target, wandering around at night; @TheKillerNacho!

he rushes the target, a knife in his hand

but as the knife glints against the moonlight a large man steps in front of belichick; he speaks in a soothing french-canadian voice

"Non."

he pushes the patriots' coach to the ground as nacho flees

*later*

the man in the helmet knocks on the door of @KOTN-93. "i'm coming in whether you like it or not!"

kotn tries to flee in to his hot air balloon but is floored by a helmet-to-helmet strike.

kotn's role was Antonio Brown, The Diva!

it is now DAY FIVE 

i give it twenty four hours but if you get the lynch in before then agreed townwide i'll quicklynch again like i did dome, because y'all seem to have a plan

@bcb1213

@Pickle Rick

@TheKillerNacho

@squire12

@mission27

@ramssuperbowl99

this is a valid point and thanks for playing and getting involved, hope ya had fun bc it was good to have more warm bodies and a first timer who contributed a bit too

@ramssuperbowl99 realises that it was career suicide to sign with the niners and immediately quits!

his role was Richard Sherman, The Interceptor!!

What happened to Finneas?

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Richie incognito would literally be a crazy fake claim 

But I'm also confused what happened to fin 

So what I can add to Mission's claim.  I was told in some manner that I received the regular doctor.  This led me to believe there was some sort of modified doctor/protector out there.  So him claiming Incognito makes some sense to me if he had a modified doc/protector role.  

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So what I can add to Mission's claim.  I was told in some manner that I received the regular doctor.  This led me to believe there was some sort of modified doctor/protector out there.  So him claiming Incognito makes some sense to me if he had a modified doc/protector role.  

I thought that was rams 

On 7/31/2019 at 5:50 PM, FinneasGage said:

shoot nazgul

On 7/31/2019 at 6:25 PM, Shady Slim said:

this does not close the day phase but this is real.

@FinneasGage pulls out a gun, aims square at @Nazgul and shoots him dead in the eyes.

naz falls to the ground, bleeding out.

as he is falling a bunch of papers fly out of the inside of his suit. fin goes to inspect them.

XFL Plan for Market Takeover Vol I

congrats fin because you just shot Vince McMahon, The Rival, who was a third party.

it is still day four!!