STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

VC

Raves - 9 - Whicker, Malfatron, [Raves], Ragnarok, VikeManDan, pwny, kingseanjohn, SirA1, Forge

Bcb1213 - 5 - gopherwrestler, squire12, Mwil23, Pickle Rick, Matts

Mwil23 - 3 - Counselor, carl_sjunior, The Orca

Whicker - 1 - bcb1213

Orca - 1 - Tugboat

No Lynch - 1 - swoosh

Yet to Vote: @Glen, @Dome, @ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI

30 minutes to go!

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Only issue I have is that the pairing of people I'd say is a scum move. Not sure I have seen it as town...doesn't mean it cant be town though, but that is my hesitancy with your claim. Other than that I feel you have been genuine and most of your responses have been rather quick and upfront (not adding sneaky stuff later or changing stories)

@The Orca  why would the pairing of 2 players be a scum move?  How would that be helpful for scum?  

Just now, The Orca said:

I have my eye on him. Last game each faction had a redirect and that's what won the game for scum

That's actually not correct. Klingons did not have a redirector, just fyi. I think it would have been too powerful with the bombs.  

Just now, carl_sjunior said:

didnt you say you were a civ cook

I said chef by trade but business has been tough due to the dominion war I believe.  As in I'm a Borjan citizen, but I added the extra flavor that was added into my character as well.  I'm guessing that's where the idea of a masked banquet came from?

Just now, Raves said:

I said chef by trade but business has been tough due to the dominion war I believe.  As in I'm a Borjan citizen, but I added the extra flavor that was added into my character as well.  I'm guessing that's where the idea of a masked banquet came from?

just checking :)

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

so no name whatsoever?

in a nacho game, i highly doubt that.

raves is still my vote

Well your doubts will be proven wrong, as my "name" was:

Bajoran Citizen

Citizen, Bajoran

Flavor about living in deep space 9, being a chef by trade and having a tough time due to the war.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

All aboard the bcb train! 

That's just a bad idea.  Stay on my train.  Let's end this.  I just want everyone that does vote me to realize how bad they were following Whicker down this rabbit hole.

Archived