Raiders officially release Antonio Brown

Steelersfan43

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

They could have had both under the cap? Along with the other contracts they handed out? If so, then excuse my comment. 

Lol. Go do some research on the mack contract and or cap situation at the time and our roster. Than get back to me. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Oh you don't know either? Okay nevermind. I'll ask someone else the same question. 

Yeah I dont know😏😏😏😏.  I just dont feel like typing out what's been discussed over and over again. Go look at a mack thread after the trade. 

5 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Oh you don't know either? Okay nevermind. I'll ask someone else the same question. 

I agree should have kept Mack over AB.. but the Raiders didnt trade Mack for AB?

But its not just that.
It is Mack instead of, AB, Jonathan Abrams (our first round pick safety), and next years first round pick, and our other FAs. 
Im sure you knew all of this, and were just posting for lulz.

If it was just Mack or AB, obviously you go with Mack 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

I’m guessing there was one guy who didn’t knock on wood to show he was with Chucky at meetings this week.  O.o

"When your own team want to hate"

"Everyone got to pay this year"

Someone needs to let him know that every other team would have fined him for missing mandatory training camp, not just the Raiders "hating" on him.

You'd think he's the only player ever to be fined for missing camp or something.....

18 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

I agree should have kept Mack over AB.. but the Raiders didnt trade Mack for AB?

But its not just that.
It is Mack instead of, AB, Jonathan Abrams (our first round pick safety), and next years first round pick, and our other FAs. 
Im sure you knew all of this, and were just posting for lulz.

If it was just Mack or AB, obviously you go with Mack 

More so the financial aspect. If Mack is kept, can AB still be obtained along with the contracts they awarded other guys like Trent Brown, and Rodney Hudson without killing themselves. Should be an easy question for an invested Raiders fan to give simple clarification on. I'd think so anyway. 

Edited by PapaShogun

7 minutes ago, PFM18 said:

"When your own team want to hate"

"Everyone got to pay this year"

Someone needs to let him know that every other team would have fined him for missing mandatory training camp, not just the Raiders "hating" on him.

You'd think he's the only player ever to be fined for missing camp or something.....

I may be wrong, but don't most teams waive the fines when the player does finally show up?

7 minutes ago, raidersedge said:

I swear if something happens around the league like Zeke getting paid and AB isn't getting any attention he says something ridiculous on social media.

Yeah, he doesn't really care about the helmet or the fines, he just wants to be talked about.

6 minutes ago, I <3 Faulk said:

I may be wrong, but don't most teams waive the fines when the player does finally show up?

I think it depends on how much they value the player. Don't want any grudges if you want someone to stick around long term. 

In this case though, Mayock and AB seem to be on very different levels at the moment. Don't see this one being waived whatsoever, and I wouldn't imagine any other team in this situation would waive it either. 

He's just been a PR headache for the Raiders this offseason. Just their luck Hard Knocks was around too. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

More so the financial aspect. If Mack is kept, can AB still be obtained along with the contracts they awarded other guys like Trent Brown, and Rodney Hudson without killing themselves. Should be an easy question for an invested Raiders fan to give simple clarification on. I'd think so anyway. 

I mean could they have all 4? no probably not. 
Could they of kept Mack and still traded a 3rd for AB yes. 
But if they did that, they wouldnt of been able to afford trent brown.. 

Which is why I said its not Mack over AB...
its Mack or AB, the 2 1st round picks and other FAs lol