Raiders officially release Antonio Brown

Steelersfan43

1 minute ago, Steelersfan43 said:

Yeah, I agree Ben has his flaws, but he had way too much heat in the offseason for that...Ben helped some receivers (Holmes, Wallace, Brown) to have a lot of money in their career ... Holmes and Wallace seem to have realized this with their comments on Ben in the past, but not Brown, who needs a return to reality!

Well of course, not everything is black and white! Ben is well liked in the locker room, he does a lot of things great...

But for this one time, even he said that he probably made a mistake. 

It was time to end that radio show lol

• Like 1

Brady has been to 7 Super Bowls during Ben's career.

Manning went to 4 of the other 8 Super Bowls.

Roethlisberger has led his team to 3 of the other 4 non-Brady/Manning Super Bowls during his career.

He is one of the greatest LEADERS in NFL history.

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

Roethlisberger has led his team to 3 of the other 4 non-Brady/Manning Super Bowls during his career.

This might be the stupidest take that I've ever seen on what makes an effective leader.  Please seek help immediately

2 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Win = Leadership?

Hum yeah -_-

4 minutes ago, evilpimp972 said:

Did I say that?

AB's behaviour don't justify Ben calling out ANYONE. Don't act that way please.

If thats not what youre saying, whats the point of talking about Ben like he caused this?

You were liking and defending the guy who WAS saying that Ben was the main issue.

Funny how you want to bash Ben for calling players out, but you seemingly have no issue with Brown screaming at Ben and coaches and spazzing out on the sidelines because Ben missed him when he was open 

5 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

Congratulations on somehow making a post worse than any of Rammy's, I guess.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

If thats not what youre saying, whats the point of talking about Ben like he caused this?

You were liking and defending the guy who WAS saying that Ben was the main issue.

Funny how you want to bash Ben for calling players out, but you seemingly have no issue with Brown screaming at Ben and coaches and spazzing out on the sidelines because Ben missed him when he was open **

** - to pass to the *other* wide open guy. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

This might be the stupidest take that I've ever seen on what makes an effective leader.  Please seek help immediately

Explain the last drive of XLIII and the speech to his weak OL that motivated them to win that Super Bowl.

A leader wins a Lombardi with the 30th best O-line by taking beatings week after week but hanging in there to make the plays needed to win.

Its hilarious that the ignorant think a hot take about poor James Washington nullifies the absolute undeniable greatness of Big Ben.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Funny how you want to bash Ben for calling players out, but you seemingly have no issue with Brown screaming at Ben and coaches and spazzing out on the sidelines because Ben missed him when he was open 

I did not like that post, I believe multiple people are to blame for what happened last year.

AB is one of the worst diva ever, the fact that Tomlin let that go and didn't cut him earlier, instead, paid him top dollar, is pretty close to the Raiders situation.

I have made the decision to start using IGNORE for the lunatic fringe.

You can have any hot take opinion you want like how great Trubisky was on Thursday but I don't have to read it any more.

I am done with hearing Ben is the problem with Antonio Brown as well.

Edited by SkippyX
  • Like 1