Raiders officially release Antonio Brown

Steelersfan43

10 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:
It's happening. I've been told the #Redskins will pursue Antonio Brown, and Dan Snyder is getting involved. Antonio Brown thinks very highly of rookie QB Dwayne Haskins, as the two worked out numerous times this off-season together.

I cant even begin to imagine just how delusional youll be after this happens

48 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Might want to get a new lawyer. The fact we got out of this so easy due to basic language in a contract isn't good on the agents part.

I cant speak to whats "standard" in NFL contracts - but the fact they signed that deal is indicative the "clout" wasnt with AB/Rosenhaus when he left PIT. He wanted his cash - but couldnt exclude conditions that protected the organization. Whether those were basic CBA clauses (?) I cant say - but ABs done nothing but lose clout going forward. I think people are over estimating his ability to "make demands" on his next deal.
Just an opinion.

3 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I mean... getting Trent back soon (supposedly) and getting Antonio addresses the two biggest current weaknesses on the team, and with jobs on the line, I could see us being desperate enough to do this. Obviously hope it doesn’t happen. 

Hell, if I were you, I wish it would happen. You have nothing to lose.

5 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Probably no different, than I already am. Lol

I already have us beating Philly 34-9 in wk-1. 🤪

Well I mean you do have Guice running for 2K, 3 RB on the same roster rushing for 1K. Nothing and I mean nothing you say these days ACE, surprises me!

Never change 

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

We have all heard of "coach killers" before.  Is AB the guy who is just crazy enough to cause enough commotion that it chases Daniel Snyder out of Washington?  O.o

He’d be a hero for life if he actually punched Bruce Allen in the face and/or forced Snyder to sell the team. I’d name my first child after him if he did the latter. 

• Like 1