All things Antonio Brown: from Helmet to Feet

Silver&Black88

10 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Also a question.   Does Raiders moving to Las Vegas make any of you think of picking a new team or does it not matter?   

Raiders stay my team, but I'll follow the 49ers a lot more. When I lived in Tampa I followed the Buccs and it will be similar. Nice to follow a local team to have on TV and ability to go to games, but Raiders are the main team. It's easier with the NFC/AFC divide too.

GM Mike Mayock at his press conference: “Antonio Brown is not in the building today. He’s not going to be practicing. I don't have any more information. When we do, I’ll get it to you. That’s it for today."

20 hours ago, G said:

Just WIN baby. Then he can act however he wants his brand to reflect. I’d move on from him ASAP once the contract is team friendly after two years. As I expect a hold out with a year remaining and just cut him free and move on. WR is a need next two drafts IMO one in the 1st and one in the 3rd. 2020 or 2021

Didn’t know suspending him voids 30 mil. I’m on board with that. Suspended and cut!

45 minutes ago, roi34 said:

I'm hearing they talked and laughed. And AB only tossed the ball underhand. 

Where? Because I have my doubts about this whole situation. 

I am interested to how a report like this comes from. Theres 0 media access. Players, personnel people and coaches were on the field. 

18 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

We are now welcoming discontented Raiders fans to the Bears fandom.  

Raiders were actually my 2nd favorite team growing up in 80s.  

They used to play The Autumn Wind on Saturday mornings with Raiders highlights and I could never get enough of it.  Used to pump me up for little league football.  

Loved the Vader like all black uniforms too.  

I kid, but sorry you guys are going through this nonsense.  

Also a question.   Does Raiders moving to Las Vegas make any of you think of picking a new team or does it not matter?   

I was a fan while they were still in LA. Move back North kinda hurt but I never rooted for anyone else. They could move to the Moon and I'd still follow.

Vegas is closer than Oakland to me.

• Like 1