Training Camp/Preseason 2019: 1-3: Time to get to 53

MikeT14

14 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If Trent gets Bruce fired, I’m counting it as our fourth Lombardi. Don’t @ me on it....</p>&mdash; Steve Czaban (@czabe) <a href="https://twitter.com/czabe/status/1155607863563292673?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 28, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> 

(just to re-post this cleaned up)

6 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I can't believe it took 2 days of watching Flowers and the other guy get burned to sign Penn.

Come on man-there's agents , families to be consulted . contracts to negotiate . 2 days seems damn fast to me !

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I can't believe it took 2 days of watching Flowers and the other guy get burned to sign Penn.

I cannot believe they bothered to give Flowers even two days. Two minutes should have been enough.

Haskins is still up and down but he looks really good guys and so does McCoy. The main concern for me is the OL.  It all starts up front. We will see how the OL holds up as the preseason progresses.

Click on See Paul Conners other tweets on the bottom page Lots of videos here.

Adonis the cb is having a hard time in coverage.  McKinzy has good speed coming off the edge. Marshall RB just might make the roster guys.