South Pole Madness Mafia: N8 Sunday at 10 pm est Nacho wins

Pickle Rick

This was basically just hunger games with a protective vote

Honestly, I think I’m glad Woz outed things, as I think I prefer this concept as a “cards on the table” setup

Im sad that I was killed, but I’m more sad at how many people tried to be evasive, especially in the early game. It was insulting tbh

I’d be curious as to how many people hit vs protected vs did nothing.. especially in the critical early game 

Just now, Tk3 said:

Honestly, I think I’m glad Woz outed things, as I think I prefer this concept as a “cards on the table” setup

Im sad that I was killed, but I’m more sad at how many people tried to be evasive, especially in the early game. It was insulting tbh

I’d be curious as to how many people hit vs protected vs did nothing.. especially in the critical early game 

Its started out as a "Cards on the table" setup but morphed into this.  Probably bc I got too invested in the story xD

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

n1 - no move

n2 - hit mission

n3 - commute

n4 - ppps

n5 - commuted

n6 - ppps/death by pickle

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Commuted

Commuted

tried to cap Slappy :ph34r:

So basically once everyone chose to not kill, then pickle just RNG the endgame?

Wouldnt it have been better to just kill 1 person and extend the game? In the end people would probably start killing again.

i hate to see it end like thar

12 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You shouldve just let us win with eachother at that point, lol.

I think there are two choices

1. Let you win together 

2. Make the outcomes clear and make the incentives clear to start killing again 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I think there are two choices

1. Let you win together 

2. Make the outcomes clear and make the incentives clear to start killing again 

I’d feel cheated tbh. Conversely, had we all agreed to not kill and somebody died, you better believe I would begin killing again

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

So basically once everyone chose to not kill, then pickle just RNG the endgame?

Wouldnt it have been better to just kill 1 person and extend the game? In the end people would probably start killing again.

i hate to see it end like thar

I did that at a few times but they all chose to not kill.  They then (after the kills and multiple songs that gave them the message the kill must happen) they all locked in their moves for the rest of the game on no vote and no move.  

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I’d feel cheated tbh. Conversely, had we all agreed to not kill and somebody died, you better believe I would begin killing again

On 8/17/2019 at 8:37 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Day 131

We woke this morning to a most joyful sight, no new dead bodies.   I must say that it was odd not having to deal with new deaths.  However, early this morning we had an incident as Dr. Pickle drug the charred remains of Dr. Woz outside into the -90 degree air.  He just tossed him onto the ice.  He walked back inside and over to the sink and filled a bucket to the brim with water.  He skipped back outside and tossed the water over the body and the proceeded to take a sledgehammer to him completely obliterating his body.  All the while singing.... 

Tomorrow morning there will be more,

Tomorrow morning there must be more, 

Tomorrow morning, more, more, more.  

I also collected all of the information gathered from searching the facility and updated the grid.  The red squares show the areas that have been searched.  No PPPS suit was found again.

GRID-SEARCH-N5.png

D6 has officially begun.  N6 will be Sunday at 10:00 pm est.  You may lock in votes to speed the night up but make sure you send in moves as well. 

On 8/18/2019 at 1:36 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Day 132

Yet another night of no killing.  The scientists seem to be getting more and more paranoid though.  It feels like only a matter of time before someone snaps and all hell breaks loose.

I also collected all of the information gathered from searching the facility and updated the grid.  The red squares show the areas that have been searched.  No PPPS suit was found again.

GRID-SEARCH-N6.png 

As the group of scientists came together in the prep room, Dr. Pickle stormed in spinning around, dancing, and singing a tune 

He stopped all of a sudden creating an eerie silence that magnified the sounds of the roaring storm outside.  Dr. Pickle then pulled out a revolver and started spinning and moving about the room almost at random, but all the while singing..

All of a sudden he paused in front of one of the scientists and laughed the most evil and soul crushing laugh that anyone in the facility had ever heard.  When he stopped laughing all that could be heard was the storm outside, nothing else at all.  He stood there for a minute, just staring at the scientist.  

Then.....

POP!

@Malfatron fell dead. 

Dr. Pickle scurried away while still singing...

D7 has officially begun.  N7 will be Sunday (tonight) at 10:00 pm est.