Green Bay @ Ravens "Still Gotta Shot Bowl"

Leader

3 hours ago, Greg C. said:

I agree that Trevor Davis is in troubled to his injury history and Sheppard's strong play. I think Bolton looks MUCH better than Summers. 

I wonder if Will Redmond is in line for the #4 safety spot. Last night I saw him make a good play and a bad play. He's played a lot in both preseason games, and he's mostly done okay. They really seem to be moving on from Josh Jones, and Raven Greene is the #3 safety, so Redmond might be #4.  

Allen Lazard may be contending for a roster spot. J'Mon Moore was not targeted so he did not have a chance to continue his momentum from a good practice on Sunday. He may be getting passed up by guys like Lazard and Sheppard now. 

Dexter Williams dropped an easy screen pass, but I still don't see any of the other RBs beating him out for the #3 spot yet. Reggie Gilbert is making a case to stick around. I know he was good in the preseason last year and did nothing in the regular season, but still, he is making some plays and could stick if they keep five OLBs. 

Good post . I pretty much agree with all of this. 

Jones not playing could very well be a sign that they’re planning to cut him. Lord knows he could use the reps. 

Same thing with Moore not getting any targets. I wouldn’t like this but wouldn’t shock me. 

Lotta weird takes in here. Everyone kinda sucked in this game, so I'm not going to put a ton of stock into it since it's Preseason.

I do agree that Gary needs to fix his motor, but I was seeing a ton of three step drops so idk if passing judgement on his pass rush is fair. 

The best thing is nobody really got hurt. Hoping Ka"dar will be okay. 

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

It’s conjecture of course, I don’t really know how his back feels or if he is using it to send a message to his coach. 

But it is consistent with his behavior/attitude and a reasonable suspicion given circumstances.  

How is this consistent with his behavior/attitude?

I've always know him to be a hard worker who appreciates and even enjoys practice.