Green Bay @ Ravens "Still Gotta Shot Bowl"

Leader

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Yes it does. Otherwise every tram would only ever use one formation with their 5 best players.

outside of almost always having at least 1 RB, they do?

Every team in the NFL constructs a roster to have their 5 best skill players be 2-3 WRs, 1-2 TE and 1-2 RB.  Once in a while you see 3 RB which creates a logjam but it's mostly on crappy teams.

Every basketball team rotates their lineups too, so those 5 PGs would never play together.  Teams are gonna put their best 5 guys out there more than their next 5 guys out there.

In football you always have the option to put your best 5 guys out there, and it's usually the best option that stresses the defense the most.  In certain matchups you may want to test a team's DL depth or CB depth and sacrifice some of your individual talent to pick at their deficiency.

Basically this "omg he's versatile therefore he's good" is bothersome.  Having so many options and players who can run/block/catch doesn't really help if they aren't that good at football.  And putting in Vitale over a WR when you have rodgers just seems asenine to me.  3+ legit passing targets down the field is a must for me in any decent formation when you have Rodgers.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Tramon should have made that tackle.  

Are the Packers the worst tackling team in the league?

WEAK penalty.

I think we are in the bottom-5. I am stuck watching a lot of Seahawks home games and while I hate them, I have to say that they are one of the best in the league.