Green Bay @ Ravens "Still Gotta Shot Bowl"

Leader

Just now, Golfman said:

BRETT FAVRE! Look at Peyton Manning's rookie year! This is one of the dumber things on the internet currently. Young QB's generally struggle. Nobody is saying he's going to turn into a great QB, but he's had three systems in three years. Do you want to argue that is not a difficult thing for a young QB. 

A slant is still a slant. A sluggo is still a sluggo. Presence is still presence

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I don't need to see any of Wilkins, Carson, Ford, Taylor, McKever, Redding or Baylis next week. Hopefully Jace, Jones and Williams are back. We really don't need the 90 man roster anymore, don't know why the cutdown to 75 left, why are we wasting time playing some of these dudes. 

So we don't risk the dudes we really need. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

He's thrown the ball 23 times this preseason. I get that we're lowering the bar for the dude, but come on. 

No. I'm not....but what I'm also not doing it applying superior talent evaluations skills (cough....cough....) to declare him dead and buried already. CLE is a non factor for me. Any rookie QB would have sucked in that situation. So what? Kizer got run over by Mack - and thats it? Case closed. You KNOW he's a bum? Fine. I'm willing to get him coached up to see if his skills can be harnessed.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Shepherd made a pretty good case for a roster spot tonight.  He is sure-handed and plays STs too.  No joke, he is my #5 if we only keep 5.

Wish Davis was healthy to prove if the TC hype has been real.. cuz Shepherd looks good and I think you only keep one of those two dudes

Just now, cannondale said:

A slant is still a slant. A sluggo is still a sluggo. Presence is still presence

Look at Steve Young's early years when you say that. Or Favre as noted above. Heck, look how Rodgers looked his first three years in preseason. It was brutal. 

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I don't need to see any of Wilkins, Carson, Ford, Taylor, McKever, Redding or Baylis next week. Hopefully Jace, Jones and Williams are back. We really don't need the 90 man roster anymore, don't know why the cutdown to 75 left, why are we wasting time playing some of these dudes. 

I think they removed the 1st cut down so teams would not have to play some starters or back ups in the last preseason game.  

I would be more than happy to remove a preseason game.  Give teams a home and road game, and then have a 3rd game where it is a neutral site venue.  Move the game around to some areas that do not get NFL football.  The 4 games, 3 of them are just brutal to watch.