TCMD League SIM - Official Signup

ny92mike

I've assigned the following members to the management list.  I'll be sending out request to you guys to help take some of the load off, remember without your help this can't happen.  If you see something you'd be interested in managing let me know.

Position titles are cheesy but we're all a bunch of nerds, pretending to be cool so we might as well own the titles...haha.

If you have questions about any of these hit me up.  None of this stuff is too demanding, the workbooks I create are designed to make the task easy to manage.  

@rackcs @Counselor @samsel23 @Deadpulse @SirA1 @bcb1213 @EaglesPeteC @wwhickok @TedLavie @BowserBroncos

Management

• Owner/Operator  -  @ny92mike
  • Commissioner - @samsel23
    • Assist me in updating the main workbook.
    • Point of contract.
  • Committee Lead Director
    • Updates the workbooks pertaining to trades.
    • Vote on various transactions required of the committee    
  • Committee Board Member (4 members) - @bcb1213
    • unbiased member
    • Review salary cap and other relevant information to approve trades, extensions and restructures.   
  • Draft Board Management    
    • Assist in keeping the draft board up to date.
  • Waiver Wire Management    
    • Assist in keeping the waiver wire up to date.
  • Franchise Management / Scheduling Director -  @rackcs
    • Assist in creating the schedule.
    • Go to for name / location and division alignment at the start of each season.
  • Guidelines Management 
    • Tech writer needed
    • Insure that the guidelines are up to date when new rules are added each year. 
  • Creative Writers/ Analyst - @wwhickok    
    • Writers and Analyst dedicated to giving the forum some excitement using creative writing.
  • TCMD SIM Moderator  - @Counselor
    • Stifle any debate that gets out of hand. 
    • Point of contact to report any complaints

Sub=forum Moderator  - @TheKillerNacho

Edited by ny92mike

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It’s all good. 

Several other important positions to be had. Some more demanding than others. 

The commish spot has always been a label I use for someone that knows the workbooks and can help me keep things updated.  Samsel was a huge help during the test version we ran.

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Several other important positions to be had. Some more demanding than others. 

The commish spot has always been a label I use for someone that knows the workbooks and can help me keep things updated.  Samsel was a huge help during the test version we ran.

I’m not quitting I just figured maybe taking the Browns would make me more successful lol

@bcb1213 @Deadpulse @EaglesPeteC @SirA1 @BowserBroncos

Could I get you guys to be committee members and if one of you could step up and take the lead role, prefer someone with a little excel knowledge for this.

@TedLavie 

Would you  be able to assist me in updating either the draft board or waiver wire.  Both will be designed for easy management, just need help managing it.  I know you've got excel skills.