Hue Prologue

brooks1957

5 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

0I'm sorry he is in the middle of a mental breakdown.ĺ

He is a multi millionaire for doing a terrible job, while being unaware how bad he is. Life is a lot worse for many more people than hue jackson

yeah i kinda felt bad until you made the very good point that he has millions of dollars

12 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

This is a formal warning for trolling.

Everyone everyone knock it off.

It's Friday morning, and my 7 cups of coffee haven't kicked in yet, so my apologies to you if I can't grasp if you are serious or just being Nude.

Like @MWil23 pointed out - Hue was ever so quick to throw every one else under the bus. Could never be his fault. That is that part that I had forgotten about him that I really despised.

I am not going to go into it any further. I will just take the high road and say that the Browns' are in a much better place with Freddie Kitchens guiding the ship. What it took to get them to that point is minutia and irrelevant.

Edited by brooks1957
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

It's Friday morning, and my 7 cups of coffee haven't kicked in yet, so my apologies to you if I can't grasp if you are serious or just being Nude.

Like @MWil23 pointed out - Hue was ever so quick to throw every one else under the bus. Could never be his fault. That is that part that I had forgotten about him that I really despised.

I am not going to go into it any further. I will just take the high road and say that the Browns' are in a much better place with Freddie Kitchens guiding the ship. What it took to get them to that point is minutia and irrelevant.

This is a final warning. Unmitigated support of Hue Jackson goes against forum bylaw 3.36.1. 

Edited by NudeTayne
would hate to lose you

12 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I separate independent clauses with commas.

You do you,

16 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

OK, OK - I am officially back from the dark side and the Land of the Snakes! Nomo' Huebris........

This is a formal warning for discussion of race, gender, Bratton, politics, or religion.

Irish Catholic supremacy will not be tolerated. This is a Pagan-friendly forum.