Hue Prologue

brooks1957

A long read  - but interesting. I feel for Hue, the man. He certainly endured A LOT.

But as far as a coach - he had to go. How do you REALLY expect to yell at your boss to "GTFOOH!" and expect to keep your job? And from the Browns' perspective, I am sure word of that confrontation spread like wild fire around 76 Lou Groza Blvd in a matter of seconds. How would they look to their other employees if they chose not to take action against Hue?

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/08/22/hue-jackson-life-after-cleveland-browns

I can't feel bad for him. A know nothing/refuse to delegate narcissistic control freak who was a leaker and had the owner completely brainwashed/manipulated. 

I hope that he's had enough time over the last 10 months to go back and "watch the film" from his tenure, as well as throw his family/friends/coworkers under the bus all while refusing to delegate, refuse to acknowledge any failure, and completely refuse/fail to develop any young talent or implement any positive culture change.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I can't feel bad for him. A know nothing/refuse to delegate narcissistic control freak who was a leaker and had the owner completely brainwashed/manipulated. 

I hope that he's had enough time over the last 10 months to go back and "watch the film" from his tenure, as well as throw his family/friends/coworkers under the bus all while refusing to delegate, refuse to acknowledge any failure, and completely refuse/fail to develop any young talent or implement any positive culture change.

Since you put it that way, I forgot how much I hated that guy.

7 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

A long read  - but interesting. I feel for Hue, the man. He certainly endured A LOT.

This is a formal warning for trolling.

Everyone everyone knock it off.

Michael Silver ghostwrites for Sports Illustrated, confirmed. Hated this piece. Terrible article from a consistently meh magazine.

tl;dr for entire bloated article: it was pretty much totally chill for Hue when a bunch of people died in his life, including his mom, and it was more than totally fine to be an absentee father and husband for years, but let's feel bad how depressed he is (apparently for the first time in his life--must be a nice life) because he got fired from his multi-million dollar fully guaranteed job for being horrible and is now bored because he has to be there with his family. 

Edited by NudeTayne

But as far as a coach - he had to go. How do you REALLY expect to yell at your boss to "GTFOOH!" and expect to keep your job? And from the Browns' perspective, I am sure word of that confrontation spread like wild fire around 76 Lou Groza Blvd in a matter of seconds. How would they look to their other employees if they chose not to take action against Hue?

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/08/22/hue-jackson-life-after-cleveland-browns

There is no dislike button so I’m just going to say it “Dislike”