Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

3 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

Looking at my QB BYE in week 11. 🤮

Phillip Rivers vs KC or
Sam Darnold vs WAS

I have given up chasing points vs Was defense. I'm 0-the season on picking guys playing against WAS. Their offense is so pathetic, teams are essentially running out the clock by the middle of the second quarter.

15 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

would you drop larry fitz, fuller, or lat murray for chris conley, mostert, or devante parker?

I need a flex play due to byes + injuries and best I got is larry fitz but he has sucked after the 1st two weeks

Try and trade Murray to the Kamara owner for a flex option, assuming you're not also the Kamara guy. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp

Need some help boys. Sitting pretty at #1 and most PF but my TE Hooper has a bye and I have no contingency plan. Current team:

• Wilson
  • Kupp, Diggs, Hilton, Sanu, Sanders, Landry
  • McCaffrey, A Jones, Lindsay, Mixon, Singletary, 
  • Hooper
  • Gonzalez
  • 49ers

Question is, do I drop Singletary, Sanu, Sanders or Landry? Thinking Landry or Singletary. Also the TE market is super dry with only Witten or Hockenson being available. 

Thoughts!/

9 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

N'Keal Harry to my IR spot or is that a d bag move? My team is stacked to the max rn.

No such thing as a dbag move when it comes to fantasy. If it makes your team better you do it. Not to mention, getting complacent about your team's success halfway through the season is how you lose out on the marginal waiver wire guys that can make a difference come playoff time. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

No such thing as a dbag move when it comes to fantasy. If it makes your team better you do it. Not to mention, getting complacent about your team's success halfway through the season is how you lose out on the marginal waiver wire guys that can make a difference come playoff time. 

Oh I know that's why I just made ac2 for 1 trade and am picking up Penny to handcuff with Carson. I'm literally going to stash Harry who will be healthy and not add anyone for a few weeks bc I like my team that much.

Just wanted to know opinions on picking up a guy just to IR him lol 

Edited by thebestever6

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

Oh I know that's why I just made ac2 for 1 trade and am picking up Penny to handcuff with Carson. I'm literally going to stash Harry who will be healthy and not add anyone for a few weeks bc I like my team that much.

Just wanted to know opinions on picking up a guy just to IR him lol 

It’s 100% fine. A lot of people do it. I picked up Njoku today and stashed him in my IR spot. 

Nothing wrong with it at all. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

It’s 100% fine. A lot of people do it. I picked up Njoku today and stashed him in my IR spot. 

Nothing wrong with it at all. 

It's like an extra roster spot lol I just need a decent kicker that's bye has passed.  I have to drop Matt Gay to make this move bc this trade doesn't process until 10 am tomorrow. 

Where would you rank and pay for Harry, Penny, and Damian Harris with 87 dollars of auction bidding?

Edited by thebestever6

Would You drop Mclaurin for Robbie Anderson??? This week and the ROS 

idk about that redskin QB situation and they are run first. Robbie has a great matchup this week and nice schedule. Didn’t want to drop McLaurin but i don’t want more than 4 WRs 

current WRS: Adams, AJ Green, Kirk, Mclaurin

i don’t trust Haskins 

• Like 1