Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

1 hour ago, CriminalMind said:

Take this for what its worth....

Gallman was not claimed in my league after 2 days of potential adds.

10 team, 0.5 PPR with some Gmen fans.

I wish my league was like that. It's a ten man league and the players are just so damn thirsty for running backs. Guaranteed I have no shot at him. The best rb on the waiver wire is burkhead

4 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I'm at a crossroads.

Just lost Barkley in a non-PPR league where I have a bunch of RBs (Mixon, D. Freeman, Hyde, Montgomery and Singletary) and I'm very thin at WR (Woods, Hollywood, A.J. Green and Devin Smith)

Who should I add Wayne Gallman or Mecole Hardman?

You're definitely thinner at receiver. I don't love relying on Freeman and Hyde if you have to, but those aren't awful options. I'm not sure that Gallman is any good. I don't love Hardman's usage and targets, but in a non ppr league, that's obviously mitigated. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Forge said:

You're definitely thinner at receiver. I don't love relying on Freeman and Hyde if you have to, but those aren't awful options. I'm not sure that Gallman is any good. I don't love Hardman's usage and targets, but in a non ppr league, that's obviously mitigated. 

The other options available at WR are Cole Beasley, Corey Davis, Dede Westbrook, Taylor Gabriel, Danny Amendola, Corey Latimer, Chris Conley, Paul Richardson, Michael Gallup, Preston Williams, Jamison Crowder, Zach Pascal, Geronimo Allison, Jacoby Meyers and Diontae Johnson.

Do you think I should add any of this guys instead of Hardman? I only have Witten at TE and Will Dissly is available...I could add Dissly and start him at my flex in case of emergency.

Edit: the others options available at RB are Royce Freeman, Jamaal Williams, Duke Johnson, Latavius Murray, Tony Pollard, Chris Thompson and Alexander Mattison.

Edited by BowserBroncos

55 minutes ago, Forge said:

Hardman. Going to give you good usage while Hill is out ... and plan on an injury to Watkin happening ... to give Hardman a boost when Hill does return.

Gallman may not start on your team. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

The other options available at WR are Cole Beasley, Corey Davis, Dede Westbrook, Taylor Gabriel, Danny Amendola, Corey Latimer, Chris Conley, Paul Richardson, Michael Gallup, Preston Williams, Jamison Crowder, Zach Pascal, Geronimo Allison, Jacoby Meyers and Diontae Johnson.

Do you think I should add any of this guys instead of Hardman? I only have Witten at TE and Will Dissly is available...I could add Dissly and start him at my flex in case of emergency.

Edit: the others options available at RB are Royce Freeman, Jamaal Williams, Duke Johnson, Latavius Murray, Tony Pollard, Chris Thompson and Alexander Mattison.

don't start any TE .. at flex ... ever ... unless yuh have 2 of kelce/ertz/kittle

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

don't start any TE .. at flex ... ever ... unless yuh have 2 of kelce/ertz/kittle

Even then, I'm not so sure about Kittle. He hasn't been abominable this year, but check out his numbers and they are pretty "average" tight end stuff. This is what happens when you have a better quarterback who doesn't have to force feed the ball to a tight end the way that Mullens did last year and also develop better talent around said tight end. He was literally the only open target in the receiving game last year. Just not the case this year. And of course, the 49ers running game still works amazingly well. 

• Like 1