Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

29 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

So this week, I’ve gotten the following off waivers in my $50 league:

- Chargers D (@Miami this week)

- Melvin Gordon (who was dropped on Monday)

- Golden Tate (who comes back from suspension Week 5)

- George Kittle (who got dropped cuz he was in a bye instead of dropping one of his 3 QBs)

Yo let me know when you got an opening in your league 

• Like 3

On 9/28/2019 at 4:33 PM, a4ce said:

Safe to drop Cam now?  We have an IR slot but I want to put Mike Williams there and grab Malcom Brown.  

In a redraft? Yes, drop him

I got him in an auto drafted dynasty league and I'd drop him if I didn't think these vultures would stash him for next season. I'm hoping to trade him in the off-season to a team tight on cash (because he will be cheap, for a reason)

Edited by N4L

So many P-Rich play didn't pan out, and I really don't like Haskins moving forward, so I got my eye on two pickups, buying back into Corey Davis, or moving in on Preston Williams. Davis has a higher ceiling, but I got ignore Preston and his high targets. Its a FAAB league, so ill probably have to throw a few bucks at both.

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Sounds like someone needs to draft better:ph34r:

Draft was fine. It was the injuries that came after that were the problem. Barkley. AB. Big Ben. TY Hilton. Hunter Henry. Even my replacements are getting hurt (mclaurin, Ross, Williams). Oh, and then mgiii decided to come back early, likely rendering my current best player in ekeler nothing more than a flex play moving forward

On 9/30/2019 at 11:01 AM, animaltested said:

So many P-Rich play didn't pan out, and I really don't like Haskins moving forward, so I got my eye on two pickups, buying back into Corey Davis, or moving in on Preston Williams. Davis has a higher ceiling, but I got ignore Preston and his high targets. Its a FAAB league, so ill probably have to throw a few bucks at both.

Why do you like Williams ? 

Who better for ppr Davis or Aj Brown going forward 

On 9/28/2019 at 5:28 PM, a4ce said:

12 teamer.  About half are carrying 2 QBs.  Thinking I can pick up KAllen, Mason, or Minchew for 

Lamar's bye.  

6 of one half-dozen of another.  If you opt for Rudolph, I wouldn't rush picking him up.  You can likely wait, as long as your roster allows, and pick him up when he's on his bye week (7).  Minshew is the QB I'd trust more, but I also feel like by Week 8 the Jets defense is going to be a lot healthier than we've seen most of this season - and this is a defense that is predatory, even if they will give up points.

Doubt he's available, particularly after this week, but Stafford has the Giants at home in Week 8.  He's who I'm targeting as my Lamar sub in the league where I regularly start Lamar.  And with him being on bye this week then drawing Green Bay and Minnesota, I figure there's some time for the hype-residue from this past weekend to fade a bit in people's minds.