Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

Guy in my league dropped Kenny Golladay for some reason midweek for Mecole Hardman despite having Dede Westbrook still sitting on his bench... seems like since he did it on a Wednesday not a lot of people noticed so I was able to get him with a $23 (started with 100, at $56 now). I'm not missing something big on him right -  I'm correct to feel like I got a steal and that he shouldn't have been on waivers?  

Edited by BaltimoreTerp
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

Guy in my league dropped Kenny Golladay for some reason midweek for Mecole Hardman despite having Dede Westbrook still sitting on his bench... seems like since he did it on a Wednesday not a lot of people noticed so I was able to get him with a $23 (started with 100, at $56 now). I'm not missing something big on him right -  I'm correct to feel like I got a steal and that he shouldn't have been on waivers?  

Classic overreaction to a bad week. 

Point per rushing attempt and reception

Now that Melvin Gordon is back I feel like I can drop Sony Michel. My other backs are Cook, Chubb, and Carson. I’m a little thin at WR (Ridley, Lockett, McLauren, Chark) and I’m not sure who to pick up.

Robert Woods, Curtis Samuel, John Ross, Nelson Agholor, Phillip Dorsett, Allen Robinson or Marquez Valdez-Scantling.

what say you?

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 1:51 PM, holt_bruce81 said:

Apparently McLaurin is dealing with a hamstring issue, if he can't go on Sunday, who's the better play...

Preston Williams vs Chargers 

or

Paul Richardson @ Giants 

I think Scary Terry is out, so P-Rich should get the lions share of targets against a really awful Giants secondary. Or at least IN THEORY (and in my hopes) that should happen. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Point per rushing attempt and reception

Now that Melvin Gordon is back I feel like I can drop Sony Michel. My other backs are Cook, Chubb, and Carson. I’m a little thin at WR (Ridley, Lockett, McLauren, Chark) and I’m not sure who to pick up.

Robert Woods, Curtis Samuel, John Ross, Nelson Agholor, Phillip Dorsett, Allen Robinson or Marquez Valdez-Scantling.

what say you?

Woods or mvs.