Add/Drop thread

holt_bruce81

Kind of a like-for-like add/drop in my money league in that their roles are basically the same even if they're both the de facto WR1's on their teams with some inconsistent QB's, but I'm able to add Robby Anderson, now past his bye, while dropping John Brown (who was going against Tennessee this week anyway so even though I'm forced into starting one, I'll take Anderson and Luke "Peter" Falk against a Philly secondary giving up the 2nd-most fantasy points to WR's this year and with spot-startable games (haven't checked yet, but hopefully during the bye weeks of some of my other WR's) against Washington, NYG, Miami, and the Raiders which should all be when Darnold is back under center.

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Just drop him. Then do a waiver claim with your open roster spot for tomorrow 

lol good point

tho I don't really want to do that since I'm 11th on the waiver so I doubt I get him and if todd got hurt tonight that would suck to have dropped him 

37 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

lol good point

tho I don't really want to do that since I'm 11th on the waiver so I doubt I get him and if todd got hurt tonight that would suck to have dropped him 

Then I would just drop Kyler for him. You aren’t starting 2 QB’s. What’s the point of hanging on to both? 

1 hour ago, Fl0nkerton said:

🤷‍♂️ He's getting every third carry or so lol.

Boom or Bust every week imo.

That Mostert percentage is gonna go down in games that aren't blowouts IMO and if there's any ramp-up in terms of Coleman's workload it will be in getting more looks in the passing game/cutting into those Mostert snaps. I'm bullish on Coleman, he looks most likely to be their goalline guy and the fact that he was so heavily involved right out of the gate coming back from injury and showed as well as he did is a great sign for him. Him and Breida are both startable in a given week but I think between the two Coleman is more likely to become a consistent RB2 and could have league-winner potential. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, BaltimoreTerp said:

That Mostert percentage is gonna go down in games that aren't blowouts IMO and if there's any ramp-up in terms of Coleman's workload it will be in getting more looks in the passing game/cutting into those Mostert snaps. I'm bullish on Coleman, he looks most likely to be their goalline guy and the fact that he was so heavily involved right out of the gate coming back from injury and showed as well as he did is a great sign for him. Him and Breida are both startable in a given week but I think between the two Coleman is more likely to become a consistent RB2 and could have league-winner potential. 

Would you start Breida over James White?