Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

Guys, I caught this man killing my mason partner

Yeah, you caught me. I'm the SK.

Alright well good, we got him. Let's go ahead and take another 24 hours to make this official.

Oh btw guys, here's all the scum.

Oh well I believe you even though I'm on the list but I'm probably the miller or something. That would explain it.

Counselor glares angrily at the students leaving the bathroom. It was a whole crowd of them and he just knew they made a disgusting mess in there. He was tired of it. He approached the students and they looked at him curiously.

"What the hell do you want old man?"

Counselor grabs his mop and smacks the kid in the head with it, sending him tumbling to the ground. As the other students scream and flee, Counselor continues to beat the kid to death. Rackcs heard the screams and came flying around the corner. He tackled Counselor to the ground.

"Get the hell out of my school! You're fired!"

Counselor has been fired. He was The JanitorClean-Aligned.

It is now Hallway Time 4. The deadline for night moves will be tonight, 9/2, at 10 PM EST.

@Slappy Mc, @theuntouchable, @MWil23@Malfatron, @Ragnarok@kingseanjohn, @Pickle Rick, @VikeManDan, @Whicker@The Orca, @Nazgul, @SwAg

• Like 2

there are likely 4 admin members in the game

even if i was cult, i wouldnt be the biggest threat. admins are close to winning and we havent gotten any of them.

if i was cult, the best idea would be to leave me alone and let be convert the rest of town. 

i am not cult. but if i was, that would make sense.

really, i am town and have beneficial moves

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@MWil23 how do you know that rags had no move night 2.

Because BCB said “he went nowhere” in chatty.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

that doesnt make any sense.

a roleblocker would not be told whether they put in an active move

Malf is starting to panic.

PSA

Also, I vote trying one of Counselors scum names to see if he’s telling us the truth. 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Because BCB said “he went nowhere” in chatty.

Malf is starting to panic.

PSA

Also, I vote trying one of Counselors scum names to see if he’s telling us the truth. 

i think you are covering for rag (making him look like not a threat) and lying about what bcb said in chatty.