Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

23 minutes ago, rackcs said:

From the other side of the hallway, the janitor watched as the boy who he heard started the food fight in the cafeteria waltzed out of rackcs's office scot-free. This was the final straw. No matter how much he cleaned and cleaned and cleaned, these damn kids always messed it up. No more though.

"It's time to truly clean up the filth of this school. The students."

Woz entered the bathroom, blissfully unaware of the janitor lurking behind him. Woz enters the stall and begins to piss all over the seat, laughing to himself as he did so. Just as he's finishing up, he feels a hand grip his neck tightly and push his head down into the toilet. Woz struggled against the person holding him down but couldn't free himself from the man's grasp. He kicked and fought but it was no use. Soon, the janitor finished his job and silently slipped out of the bathroom, leaving Woz's body drowned in the toilet.

@Woz is dead. He was The Delinquent, School-Aligned

I'm appalled. You think I managed to hit the seat?? That would be all over the walls and floor, everywhere but the toilet itself!

At the same time, you also think I wouldn't lock the door ...

Grade: B-

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woz said:

I'm appalled. You think I managed to hit the seat?? That would be all over the walls and floor, everywhere but the toilet itself!

At the same time, you also think I wouldn't lock the door ...

Grade: B-

also, you would be totally aware of the janitor behind you as you were gallavanting

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Telling us this out of a sense of guilt?

xmad

I'm too good.

You're drunk. 

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

why would you guess that?

Look at the janitor's motive he's fed up with the kids. It makes sense the teachers would be the same. 

Just now, Whicker said:

I disagree. And idk this line of thinking bothers me

Why?

The write up makes it obvious that the setup is to help Principal Rackcs "clean up the school". Not only is the Principal himself a staff member, but I'd think the Board of Education would hardly find eliminating all of the people working under him as "cleaning up the school".

I'm working with the assumption that any role could be scum so long as they threaten the school in some way; staff or student. Unless you or swole are member of this "staff mafia group" yourselves, I fail to see how you can speculate this to be the case.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I definitely wouldn't assume the entire staff is scum. The janitor, sure.

Thanks for confirming you're one of the staff. 

Nacho.lock

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I disagree. And idk this line of thinking bothers me

Agreed. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Why?

The write up makes it obvious that the setup is to help Principal Rackcs "clean up the school". Not only is the Principal himself a staff member, but I'd think the Board of Education would hardly find eliminating all of the people working under him as "cleaning up the school".

I'm working with the assumption that any role could be scum so long as they threaten the school in some way; staff or student. Unless you or swole are member of this "staff mafia group" yourselves, I fail to see how you can speculate this to be the case.

"The delinquent" is probably among the most threatening-to-the-school titles a student can have and he was "school-aligned." Based on the information that has been presented to me, the students and maybe the principal are school aligned and at this point I'd lynch any claimed staff member.

It makes me an uneasy because this feels like you're sowing the seeds of something. Perhaps I'm just being paranoid