Back to School Mafia - The Admins have taken over the school!

rackcs

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

If everyone who has signed up could please send me a PM it will make my job much easier when it comes time to start the game. A couple of you I tagged have already sent me a PM but I'm tagging you anyways so I can copy and paste the tag list. Also see the above post about info of when the game will potentially start.

@Slappy Mc, @theuntouchable, @MWil23, @Dome, @Malfatron, @Counselor, @Ragnarok, @bcb1213, @SwoleXmad, @Matts4313, @carl_sjunior, @SwAg, @kingseanjohn, @TheKillerNacho, @Pickle Rick, @VikeManDan, @Whicker@The Orca

already did tho

5 hours ago, rackcs said:

If everyone who has signed up could please send me a PM it will make my job much easier when it comes time to start the game. A couple of you I tagged have already sent me a PM but I'm tagging you anyways so I can copy and paste the tag list. Also see the above post about info of when the game will potentially start.

@Slappy Mc, @theuntouchable, @MWil23, @Dome, @Malfatron, @Counselor, @Ragnarok, @bcb1213, @SwoleXmad, @Matts4313, @carl_sjunior, @SwAg, @kingseanjohn, @TheKillerNacho, @Pickle Rick, @VikeManDan, @Whicker@The Orca

If I PM you and dont get my pic I will find a way to modkill myself day 1.

Agreed?

19 hours ago, rackcs said:

just in case anyone missed this