The NY Barkley's @ Dallas Pollards

Matts4313

Aren't there 15 threads devoted to Dak and Zeke and the merits of paying them? Jesus guys this is why no one wants to post here anymore. The same 3-4 damn people having the same two damn arguments in EVERY. THREAD. 

Its a freaking game day thread there are perfectly good .gifs of elis dumb face to be posting. Screw the giants. Go cowboys.

giphy.gif

• Like 10

58 minutes ago, Ace5 said:

Aren't there 15 threads devoted to Dak and Zeke and the merits of paying them? Jesus guys this is why no one wants to post here anymore. The same 3-4 damn people having the same two damn arguments in EVERY. THREAD. 

Its a freaking game day thread there are perfectly good .gifs of elis dumb face to be posting. Screw the giants. Go cowboys.

giphy.gif

Been waiting for this thread all off season among the Dak zeke hell threads 

it’s game thread time ******* finally 

**** the giants 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ace5 said:

giphy.gif

Shut the **** up.

Nobody posts here because you ugly.

Go Cowboys

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

So if, and I say with it a big if, Zeke does sign. How much should we expect him on the field and how many carries do we expect him to get, Willie even be activated?

I wouldn't expect much from him. He usually doesn't play very well at first anyway, and that's with a full off season. In the first two weeks of the season, Zeke hit 100 yards just once in 3 years.

9 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I wouldn't expect much from him. He usually doesn't play very well at first anyway, and that's with a full off season. In the first two weeks of the season, Zeke hit 100 yards just once in 3 years.

Yeah, I'd expect to see more out of Pollard to be honest.

On 9/2/2019 at 3:46 PM, DaBoys said:

If I believed I had a true league leading QB, I would not pay Zeke. No way.

It's not about having a league leading QB. It's about having a TEAM. Dallas has had a league leading QB recently, his name was Tony Romo whom didnt have a team behind him so he won nothing. 

When your franchise believes it has found itself their franchise QB then there really is no other option but to pay the man. And the Cowboys believe that Dak is that man. So whether you like it or not hes gonna get paid. 

Aikman was a league leading QB. He also had a league leading RB. And guess what? Both got paid!! Albeit free agency now is a lot different than before.