The NY Barkley's @ Dallas Pollards

Matts4313

DC-vs-Giants_121111-577x267.jpg

Prediction: Win (1-0)

The Cowboys have won four straight against NY, and the streak should continue with or without Ezekiel Elliott. The defense is boosted with a healthy DeMarcus Lawrence and Tyrone Crawford, and Jason Witten, who has a career-most 15 TDs vs. an opponent in 30 games vs. NY, returns after a year away.

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/cowboys/2019/08/31/cowboys-schedule-analysis-game-by-game-breakdown-of-dallas-2019-slate-including-final-record/

The Cowboys–Giants rivalry is a National Football League (NFL) rivalry between the Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants. The beginning of this rivalry is difficult to trace, but is perhaps best defined by the first game the two teams ever played back in 1960, which resulted in a 31–31 tie.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboys–Giants_rivalry

FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!

giphy.gif

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 3

^ amazing.  A few thoughts.

1. Can't stand playing the Giants week 1, again. 

2. While we should win this game, still a division game, and given our late season stretch, a good start is necessary. 

3. Will be curious to see how the first few teams play against Dak (assuming no Zeke).  Might not be the worst thing for us in the long run. 

4. Excited to see Witten back on the field, I know he was on the decline before the ESPN stint, but he has always been great against the Giants, would be a nice boost to the team to see him have a big game. 

5. Curious how Cooper and Dak will look given limited time this offseason together. 

• Like 1

I picked Nuk Hopkins over Zeke at pick 5 last night in my $50 league.

I hurt.

I picked up Pollard in round 12 or so. 

So I guess I’ve given up on Zeke being there week 1. If I truly thought he would be there my fantasy roster would be much different.

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

I picked Nuk Hopkins over Zeke at pick 5 last night in my $50 league.

I hurt.

I picked up Pollard in round 12 or so. 

So I guess I’ve given up on Zeke being there week 1. If I truly thought he would be there my fantasy roster would be much different.

All our disagreements aside - ouch bud - that had to hurt. Sorry man. 

• Like 1