Packers Cuts Thread

Packerraymond

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

Let's also not forget we see zero of these guys personalities. I'm guessing JMon was a moody ***** who eventually ran his mouth, which is why he won't see the practice squad

Lol imagine assuming a guys personality the sentence after admitting you’re uninformed about said personality

Just now, deathstar said:

Kumerow making the roster was a given for the past three weeks. There was absolutely no indication otherwise.

Kumerow was a lock for the roster as soon as it was apparent that EQ wasn't suiting up for week 1. That was it.

#5 WRs who aren't good on specials aren't a lock for the roster. 

2 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

You’re delusional.

A ton of beat writers were praising him.

Bradley Roby game 1, Marlon Humphries week 2, Jaire and Tony Brown in practice . Don’t know what more you want

He had no separation from Roby on either of his receptions. He had 1 clean win against Humphries in week 2. 

3 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

You’re delusional.

A ton of beat writers were praising him.

Bradley Roby game 1, Marlon Humphries week 2, Jaire and Tony Brown in practice . Don’t know what more you want

Iirc he had two catches on Roby. Right? Both times he was carrying Roby on his back. Zero separation. Which is the word he used. He got open on Hump but it was all sorts of a mess, he just flat out lost him. It wasn't like he Allen Iverson'd himself open. That's how I remember it anyways. I wasn't sober so I might be wrong lol

We whined about separation for years. And Jordy not getting YAC anymore, then we love this dude...

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Kumerow was a lock for the roster as soon as it was apparent that EQ wasn't suiting up for week 1. That was it.

#5 WRs who aren't good on specials aren't a lock for the roster. 

Again, there was no reason to believe otherwise. Or that he was at all behind EQ.

Archived