Packers Cuts Thread

Packerraymond

5 minutes ago, Norm said:

It's not about me. But I was in all those conversations. Yes people said "bad things" about him. I don't think a single person went on the record that he getting cut, at least seriously. Then you show up HAHA HE MADE IT I TOLD YOU GUYS when it was just, yeah he has these issues from most everyone, if not everyone. Not that he wasn't going to make the team...

There were guys saying he wasn’t.

Really dude. I’m not proud of the take, it was easy, a given,  I’m not giving myself any credit.  I just want to point out that the people who said he wasn’t going to make it is just as bad as people anointing him a superstar. 

2 minutes ago, 15412 said:

I think Baylis has been cut.   Manny has to be, right?  Jamerson and Ford too?  Sag?  Patrick makes it in my book.  Bolton, and then IR'd?

Patrick and Bolton probably make it but they're bubble guys so I thought I'd include them.

Manny and Baylis would be the surprises. Would be shocked if Jamerson or Ford made it. Team is too deep for Sag but I haven't found anything confirming he was cut yet