The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Packerraymond

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

We also blew some drafts.

For sure, but you can overcome those to some extent with Free Agency signings if your cap isn't weighed down with toxic assets. See Peppers, Julius.

You can also win with a few toxic assets if you have banging draft classes. 

The problem is when neither works out.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Toddfather said:

Nothing can beat that Osweiler trade to Cleveland a few years ago... Total NBA salary dump. It was great.

I am still a Bucks fan but not understanding a single damn thing about that rats nest of a cap they have and Silver single handedly ruining the draft doesn't allow me to be all in

Edited by cannondale
  • Like 1

Just now, Green19 said:

Cowherd joked with Jay Glazer, does the quiet team in on Adams have a G on its helmet.

It would be awesome to add him .. really wanted Minkah Fitzpatrick a while back (2 picks last night).  Our defense utilizes so many DB's that it would be a worthwhile addition for sure.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

It would be awesome to add him .. really wanted Minkah Fitzpatrick a while back (2 picks last night).  Our defense utilizes so many DB's that it would be a worthwhile addition for sure.

2020 first, 2021 second is the most I give up for Jamal Adams, but I absolutely do it.