The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Packerraymond

14 hours ago, Norm said:

It's amazing. He's not only IN THE LEAGUE still, he starts for an undefeated team.

Every time I see John Simon I get mad. I made a joke he was as "agile as a cow" on a message board after he worked out at LB at the combine and then that line ended up on a podcast from some draft dude. No way he didn't steal that from me.

But Pats fans are not thrilled with that turnstile any more than we were.

1 hour ago, Donzo said:

One guy that can do it is enough?

There's like 6 guys that can do it for KC. That's what stresses a defense. 

You can have all the speed you want. Means nothing if dudes can't catch...

Oh, @Norm, I heard a local radio guy say that DK Metcalf's hips were that of a 90-year-old woman...

• Like 1

Just now, Joe said:

Remember when Al Davis drafted nothing but dudes that ran 4.3 speed? How'd that work out?

Well, you can deflect all you like and run with a straw man argument, but that doesn't change the actual point.

Again, I made a comparison to KC's receivers. Do they have trouble catching the ball?

7 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Well, you can deflect all you like and run with a straw man argument, but that doesn't change the actual point.

Again, I made a comparison to KC's receivers. Do they have trouble catching the ball?

Where do you plan on getting all these dudes with 4.3 speed that don't suck? The Chiefs had to stomach Hill's horrific off the field incidents and spent a second round pick on Mecole. They then wrote a fat check to get Watkins. They've poured a ton of resources into the position.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Where do you plan on getting all these dudes with 4.3 speed that don't suck? The Chiefs had to stomach Hill's horrific off the field incidents and spent a second round pick on Mecole. They then wrote a fat check to get Watkins. They've poured a ton of resources into the position.

And because of that, their secondary seriously blows and has for awhile.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

& it's not like Sammy Watkins has been a model of consistency either. He's only played in all 16 games once in his career.