The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Packerraymond

13 minutes ago, Norm said:

Look at this ******* roster

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/NE

There's no way these ****s don't cheat lol

I know.  Like in what ****ing world does what’s his name get to that point and intercept that screen pass from Mayfield?  I swear they know offensive signals and plays again.  They’ve got legit two good players on that defense.

7 minutes ago, Norm said:

Look at this ******* roster

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/NE

There's no way these ****s don't cheat lol

The football gods have blessed the Pats with a dysfunctional division most of Brady’s career giving him 6 easy games and an easy path to a bye. I was thinking on the drive home, there have been times when Jay Cutler was the worst starting QB in the NFC north. In contrast outside of Favre for a year (who happened to hurt his bicep that year), Cutler was probably better than anyone in Buffalo, Miami, and NY that period. The competition is like Ryan Tannehill, chad Pennington, Sanchez.... just garbage 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

How did I not know Marshall Newhouse was starting at LT for the Patriots. What a time to be alive. 

It's amazing. He's not only IN THE LEAGUE still, he starts for an undefeated team.

Every time I see John Simon I get mad. I made a joke he was as "agile as a cow" on a message board after he worked out at LB at the combine and then that line ended up on a podcast from some draft dude. No way he didn't steal that from me.

Edited by Norm

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

When asked if Rodgers is the best quarterback of this generation, Bolt said "I definitely think so, because he doesn't have the right amount of wide receivers right now. You know if you had the right amount of players right now, I think it would be way better, but he's doing great with what he has."

This reads like a Bertie Boatsman tweet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

When asked if Rodgers is the best quarterback of this generation, Bolt said "I definitely think so, because he doesn't have the right amount of wide receivers right now. You know if you had the right amount of players right now, I think it would be way better, but he's doing great with what he has."

53 man roster really holding Rodgers back imo. 

• Like 1