The "Kick the Tires" Thread (Other Teams Cuts)

Packerraymond

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Lowry was a bad signing in July. 

When you sign middling players to deals a year ahead of time, you kill your flexibility to make moves like this. 

I wasn't even that mad at the Lowry signing, I was just completely thrown off when it seemed like half the comments were "wow great deal for us!"

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

When asked if Rodgers is the best quarterback of this generation, Bolt said "I definitely think so, because he doesn't have the right amount of wide receivers right now. You know if you had the right amount of players right now, I think it would be way better, but he's doing great with what he has."

I literally read that quote with a Jamaican voice, and it's legit.  Wonder if he can play linebacker - he's a huge dude.  Imagine him hitting those gaps off the snap, or his sideline-2-sideline pursuit?  :o

I imagine he prolly tackles about as well or better than our current group also! :/

Edited by Sasquatch

3 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I literally read that quote with a Jamaican voice, and it's legit.  Wonder if he can play linebacker - he's a huge dude.  Imagine him hitting those gaps off the snap, or his sideline-2-sideline pursuit?  :o

He's 6'5 205. He's huge by track standards. By NFL standards he would be an undersized (height to weight ratio, not just height and weight) CB. 

He would have to play offense. 

Also why the hell are we having this conversation?

Edited by AlexGreen#20
  • Like 1

Bit disappointed in the lack of a IDL not being added.   I thought that was the area that could have been the biggest needle moving transaction.  

The offense with the return of Adams, the use of the RB and the Lazard, MVS, Allison group with Rodgers at the helm is a good enough unit to make a run.  

Worried about the DL with Clark playing a good number of snaps and the rest being less than impressive.  

At least the Patriots didn’t improve at the deadline.  I really feel like they’re not as good as they think they are.  They’ve played nobody but Mayfield who is worth a damn, and Mayfield really **** the best against them.  They had three turnovers in three consecutive snaps.  

14 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

At least the Patriots didn’t improve at the deadline.  I really feel like they’re not as good as they think they are.  They’ve played nobody but Mayfield who is worth a damn, and Mayfield really **** the best against them.  They had three turnovers in three consecutive snaps.  

I'm with you. They are not some juggernaut IMO

But betting against the Patriots makes me a moron

Just now, Norm said:

I'm with you. They are not some juggernaut IMO

But betting against the Patriots makes me a moron

The better they are in the regular season the worse they are in the playoffs I feel like and vice versa.  Chiefs killed them in the regular season last year.  I feel like the Chiefs and Ravens, MAYBE the Texans are the only three AFC teams that have a shot against them.

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

The better they are in the regular season the worse they are in the playoffs I feel like and vice versa.  Chiefs killed them in the regular season last year.  I feel like the Chiefs and Ravens, MAYBE the Texans are the only three AFC teams that have a shot against them.

Look at this ******* roster

https://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/NE

There's no way these ****s don't cheat lol