The Dallas Cowboys and Ezekiel Elliott are closing in on a new deal

Steelersfan43

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Hot trade offer?  Or you hoping someone burns out some FAAB on Pollard?

My draft is tomorrow for my big money league. Odds are most of the players in that league don't even know what's going on, but anything that can help me out if I pick toward the end of the round. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

My draft is tomorrow for my big money league. Odds are most of the players in that league don't even know what's going on, but anything that can help me out if I pick toward the end of the round. 

You haven't pressured your money league commissioner into releasing the draft order at least 24 hours in advance?  That's some schoolyard level stuff, man.

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

You haven't pressured your money league commissioner into releasing the draft order at least 24 hours in advance?  That's some schoolyard level stuff, man.

Random at the time of draft. It's online. The same people have another league that we do which is live and we do know the draft order on that one. But when I moved, this league went online so ESPN randomizes at the time. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Random at the time of draft. It's online. The same people have another league that we do which is live and we do know the draft order on that one. But when I moved, this league went online so ESPN randomizes at the time. 

Ah... see, that's your problem.

9 hours ago, Forge said:

Doesnt it list the draft order still ahead of time? Like under your team name doesnt it says draft picks?

On 8/31/2019 at 1:18 PM, candyman93 said:

This is bad precedent. He’s going to hold out again in 2-3 years.

Sure. If you have a top 5 rb on a rookie contract you can expect this. So Barkley will do it.  Gordon imo really miscalculated.  Chargers wrong front office to mess with, plus Gordon is just good not great.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Sure. If you have a top 5 rb on a rookie contract you can expect this. So Barkley will do it.  Gordon imo really miscalculated.  Chargers wrong front office to mess with, plus Gordon is just good not great.

Agreed. Players see that teams are realizing they dont need a high level RB on a massive contract or at least it takes alot of risk and with injuries getting more and more severe and careers for RBs being so short, they will either save themselves from a lifetime of agony without the sizable pay raise associated with a 2nd contract or they will get a new deal

It's a game of Chicken at this point. One where the opposing sides negotiations literally loses ground starting Week 1 vs the Giants. So I'm not sure either really wants a deal done yet? At least not at the current offers in the table.

Lose : Utter Panic and 24/7 non stop questions occur not only about losing to the Giants but can Dak win without Zeke? Should he get his contract? Godforbid they lost 2 in a Row!!! Playoffs?? 🤯

Win: Any leverage Zeke thought he had goes straight out the window because they "Won without him". Proves the point the FO has been making! Dak proves he can get it done. GodForbid they win 2 in a row!!! Zeke is F$%%ed!

Legit 10's of millions (2-3 a year more/less) most likely is on the line the first couple weeks of the season.

The catch 22 to Winning without Zeke is Yes you gain leverage with him but the Contracts for both Dak and Cooper sky rocket even higher! Have Fun!🍺🍿🍿

Edited by Nabbs4u