Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

On 12/11/2018 at 9:33 AM, The Gnat said:

I got Diablo III on a Black Friday Deal from Microsoft, now if I could just find some time to play it.

What kind of character are you running?  Standard or hardcore?  In season or regular?  

I probably have tons of gear I can give you.

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

What kind of character are you running?  Standard or hardcore?  In season or regular?  

I probably have tons of gear I can give you.

I'm playing standard and not season running a Wizard. I think I just hit level 15 so early on in the game.

14 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Nah man I'm all for digital, but console games should continue to have physical disks. 

If only to keep copies of games around after servers for a generation shuts down and games are lost for good.

Did you not read what I wrote, cause I said they should release digitally when ready and then release physical copies.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Gnat said:

I'm playing standard and not season running a Wizard. I think I just hit level 15 so early on in the game.

Oh dude, I have all kinds of crap for you.  I can give you a gem that'll socket into a level 70 weapon that lets your wield it at level 1, and it gives you +500 xp additional per kill.  You'll level in no time. 

I also have over $1.3 billion (yes billion) in gold.  So I can hook you up with $100 mil in gold if you want.  

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Oh dude, I have all kinds of crap for you.  I can give you a gem that'll socket into a level 70 weapon that lets your wield it at level 1, and it gives you +500 xp additional per kill.  You'll level in no time. 

I also have over $1.3 billion (yes billion) in gold.  So I can hook you up with $100 mil in gold if you want.  

That sounds like a completely insane gem. I'd let you know what my handle is, but I don't remember right now, I'll try and get that up either after work or tomorrow.  I clearly don't play online games enough because I never think about what it is, haha.

7 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

That sounds like a completely insane gem. I'd let you know what my handle is, but I don't remember right now, I'll try and get that up either after work or tomorrow.  I clearly don't play online games enough because I never think about what it is, haha.

I'm MKnight82 on xbox live.

9 minutes ago, The Gnat said:
15 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Ummm, I got this game and now feel completely intimidated to play it.  Had it for a couple of weeks now, just never launched it, and now I may never launch it lol

1 minute ago, carrolljcmc said:

Ummm, I got this game and now feel completely intimidated to play it.  Had it for a couple of weeks now, just never launched it, and now I may never launch it lol

Honestly, it's a pretty straight forward game to play, lots of dungeon delving, and you can pick and choose your upgrades as you go, there's just a ton of cool things about the game without it being overwhelming. And then once you've played through the game, you can start to grind for gear or do the seasons stuff. I played it when it came out, and that was too overwhelming, because they were releasing patches and power balancing every few minutes, but now it's stable and straight forward.