Random Game Talk (are you really a gamer if you aren't playing BG3?)

skywindO2

1 hour ago, JTagg7754 said:

All three are some of my favorites. I envy people like you lol. There's no way I can start a game and not finish it off I plan on it and just jump from game to game. 

I envy people that can just play through a game. I always just end up playing 2k or Madden lol

6 hours ago, Dome said:

My roommate raided her ex-husbands house and took back her N64

tonight I’m getting drunk playing Pokémon Snap and NFL Blitz 

speaking of NFL Blitz, I download this game the other night called Mutant Football League. It's a little over the top but the football gameplay is damn near identical to blitz and it was just released in 2018. They just updated rosters recently as well so I have been rocking my Grim Bay Attackers dynasty with Airborne Dodgers at the helm. He keeps getting murdered every game though. Fun little game, not a whole lotta depth to it. But if you're looking for a modern Blitz style football game, this is on sale right now on the Xbox for like $10.

Edited by Cheesehawk

13 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

speaking of NFL Blitz, I download this game the other night called Mutant Football League. It's a little over the top but the football gameplay is damn near identical to blitz and it was just released in 2018. They just updated rosters recently as well so I have been rocking my Grim Bay Attackers dynasty with Airborne Dodgers at the helm. He keeps getting murdered every game though. Fun little game, not a whole lotta depth to it. But if you're looking for a modern Blitz style football game, this is on sale right now on the Xbox for like $10.

I’ll look into that. Thanks.

I got Blood Bowl last time it was on sale... totally different style of game and it’s only loosely based on American football.... but I like it 

12 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

Damn I didn't realize they brought mutant league football. Pretty sure it used to be a Sega Genesis game haha

7 hours ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Damn I didn't realize they brought mutant league football. Pretty sure it used to be a Sega Genesis game haha

Looks like it was. I never played on the Genesis but this is a good lil fix for some arcade style football. They have Tim Kitzrow for the commentary who did NBA Jam and Blitz. Fun stuff

Finished Assassins Creed: Unity. That would be the easiest game in the world if the controls were half decent. Be standing on a roof trying to fight. Hit the "O" button to block, which doubles as the "drop" button. And Im sliding down the roof instead of blocking while a guy is attacking me from behind. A good half dozen times my health meter vanished and my character died when running up to someone to attack. Beautiful game, enjoyed the stories throughout. But buggy with terrible controls. And the main story was short. I finished the game with it saying I was at 37%. 12 main story missions or so. Still. Enjoyed the crap out of it.

Onto Origins.

I’m definitely hooked on Skyrim for the first time since its release.  Biggest difference so far is they made being a werewolf fun with the perks.

Also, the game is so much more fun when you don’t use that book glitch and level up all the way right away.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2020 at 10:56 AM, Dome said:

My roommate raided her ex-husbands house and took back her N64

tonight I’m getting drunk playing Pokémon Snap and NFL Blitz 

Is your roommate your wife or your mom

• Like 1

On 3/4/2020 at 11:07 AM, PARROTHEAD said:

Finished Assassins Creed: Unity. That would be the easiest game in the world if the controls were half decent. Be standing on a roof trying to fight. Hit the "O" button to block, which doubles as the "drop" button. And Im sliding down the roof instead of blocking while a guy is attacking me from behind. A good half dozen times my health meter vanished and my character died when running up to someone to attack. Beautiful game, enjoyed the stories throughout. But buggy with terrible controls. And the main story was short. I finished the game with it saying I was at 37%. 12 main story missions or so. Still. Enjoyed the crap out of it.

Onto Origins.

Thank you for the positive critique. I will pass it on. 

I only experienced one significant glitch while playing that one which is surprising since it was buggy af at launch. It was when I was trying to get the end game armor after I beat the game and got stuck in midair somehow leaping to another wall. Had to fast travel away which is annoying since it took a minute to get to that part in the puzzle 

Apparently, E3 2020 is going to be cancelled due to Covid 19.

E3 is complete trash anymore anyway.   A couple decent reveals, but the rest is a joke with cringe presentations.  Its becoming more irrelevant with each passing year.

36 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Apparently, E3 2020 is going to be cancelled due to Covid 19.

E3 is complete trash anymore anyway.   A couple decent reveals, but the rest is a joke with cringe presentations.  Its becoming more irrelevant with each passing year.

Think companies will just go the Nintendo route and release a prerecorded video presentation?