The Time Has Come - Browns/Titans GDT Thread

FGK

Browns GDT Poll  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who do ya got?

52 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Not going to lie, I know I'm in the minority but I'm concerned about going against Gregg Williams's defense

Why? We could see a huge game for Njoku because no one will cover the middle. Tackling will be sketchy and the browns will be able to move the ball bewteen the 20s and breaking tackles too. Gregggs scheme doesn’t scare me. It didn’t scare anyone when he was in Cleveland 

26 minutes ago, mistakey said:

yo njoku cant catch for the millionth time

If it’s an easy pass he can’t catch it. Make it semi tough and he pulls it down. Maybe leaving the middle open so much and making it so easy for Njoku might be a good game plan for Greggg

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

I'm more worried about our coaching than theirs to be honest. 

We had our heads so far up our own *** that we might not be smelling crap.

I’m not ready to call our issues as coaching. I still think a lot of crap yesterday is going to be an abnormality

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I’m not ready to call our issues as coaching. I still think a lot of crap yesterday is going to be an abnormality

The coaching yesterday was far from perfect but I don't think it's the reason we lost. I don't blame the coaches for Robinson being a fricken idiot and kicking a player. If that crap continues, then coaching could very easily be the ones to blame.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Penalties in my mind is mostly a coaching issue.

But the play calling was also poor, that is  coaching issue. 

On defense weren't ready for their offense. A coaching issue. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buno67 said:

Why? We could see a huge game for Njoku because no one will cover the middle. Tackling will be sketchy and the browns will be able to move the ball bewteen the 20s and breaking tackles too. Gregggs scheme doesn’t scare me. It didn’t scare anyone when he was in Cleveland 

Greggs scheme is similar to what we just saw Sunday, heavy blitzes, disguised coverages, and emphasis on turnovers. After this game, I'm not going to assume anything from Kitchens or that these adjustments will be made, all of that sounds good in theory but I'll believe it when I see it, as I said, I'm concerned.

45 minutes ago, DawgX said:

The coaching yesterday was far from perfect but I don't think it's the reason we lost. I don't blame the coaches for Robinson being a fricken idiot and kicking a player. If that crap continues, then coaching could very easily be the ones to blame.

Man look, one team looked prepared and game planned accordingly, the other though their presence alone would win the game and got pass happy and flat out laid down. Everything boils down to coaching

Edited by MSURacerDT55
  • Like 3