Week 1 Games

Leader

Just now, KFP7 said:

Next week is going to be interesting.  The Vikings look really good, but Atlanta is horrendous.  Also in Green Bay will help.

Their defensive line won't get off on the road like they do at home. Rhodes is beat up already with an ankle, and yes, Atlanta does suck. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

Next week is going to be interesting.  The Vikings look really good, but Atlanta is horrendous.  Also in Green Bay will help.

Vikings getting good pressure and Cook looks good but other than that they've been ordinary. ATL is weak on the road. Being at home is a big advantage for MIN with that crowd.

If we contain Cook I feel real good about next week. That MIN OLine is the worst in the division.

• Like 1

Falcons ruining that head coach by doing absolutely nothing to help that defense.  Their last four picks were offense and their offense still is not capable of playing well against good defenses.  

And some people say it’s time to go offense in round one.  

It just bothers me how stupid the Falcons have been.

This MN team is decent, but don't scare me nearly as much as that 28-0 score indicates.  4 turnovers, 2 picks from dummy Matt Ryan off his back foot, one a punt block where they basically let a free rusher up the middle.  It'll be a close game next week.

Edited by mikebpackfan

Just now, mikebpackfan said:

This MN team is decent, but don't scare me nearly as much as that 28-0 score indicates.  4 turnovers, 2 picks from dummy Matt Ryan off his back foot, one a punt block where they basically let a free rusher up the middle.  It'll be a close game next week.

Can it be a Packer blow-out instead?