Week 1 Games

Leader

23 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Sigh, I wanted DJax in GB. I know, he preferred going back to Philly again, but still....

It cost the Eagles a 6th round comp pick. 

Surely, Gutekunst could have done more. Packers really need another WR. UDFAs and MVS/Davis to go with Adams... ugh

2 minutes ago, FAH1223 said:

It cost the Eagles a 6th round comp pick. 

Surely, Gutekunst could have done more. Packers really need another WR. UDFAs and MVS/Davis to go with Adams... ugh

Oh I wish Gute did more to address the offense after investing in a new offensive minded coach, but it was defense this offseason. Roster needed more than 1yr of retooling so I get it. Needed talent on both sides of the ball and filling all that in one offseason is asking a lot, so defense was plan A, B, and C

Definitely expect them to add WR help in FA/draft next year though

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

Was that Damarious Randall and Morgan Burnett combining to make a tackle in the end zone after Delanie Walker scoring the Titans latest TD in Cleveland?

It was not, Randall did just make a great play to take down Henry in the open field though.

We're are watching the Titans with a new offensive staff score more points in their first game than in any game under LaFleur with 9 minutes left. :/

Edited by AlexGreen#20

6 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Oh I wish Gute did more to address the offense after investing in a new offensive minded coach, but it was defense this offseason. Roster needed more than 1yr of retooling so I get it. Needed talent on both sides of the ball and filling all that in one offseason is asking a lot, so defense was plan A, B, and C

Definitely expect them to add WR help in FA/draft next year though

Been saying this for a while. I think the Pack will look to make a splash move at WR next offseason. A true No. 2 guy.