Week 1 Games

Leader

Why does Atlanta suck? Lolol

Many people and “experts” picked the Falcons to at least make the playoffs.  Some even the Super Bowl.

Mighty presumptuous of GB fans to just wave it away like they’re anything special.  I mean, good job on beating the Bears last Thursday but that hardly means anything yet. That citing also translates to the Vikings win over Atlanta today.  Give it time and then be confident.  Until then this just seems like rambling with no real reason for anyone to believe that GB will defeat Minnesota so casually.  They haven’t been the superior team for consecutive years now. Maybe this year will be different but I doubt it.

I am not sure what next week’s game holds, but Good Luck to you guys and may the better team win.  No ties this time.  

SKOL

4 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

Many people and “experts” picked the Falcons to at least make the playoffs.  Some even the Super Bowl.

Mighty presumptuous of GB fans to just wave it away like they’re anything special.  I mean, good job on beating the Bears last Thursday but that hardly means anything yet. That citing also translates to the Vikings win over Atlanta today.  Give it time and then be confident.  Until then this just seems like rambling with no real reason for anyone to believe that GB will defeat Minnesota so casually.  They haven’t been the superior team for consecutive years now. Maybe this year will be different but I doubt it.

I am not sure what next week’s game holds, but Good Luck to you guys and may the better team win.  No ties this time.  

SKOL

What the hell are you rambling about?

• Like 3

Gonna be eating crow for forever on Hockensen if he keeps this up.  He’s still a tight end, but watch him break every rookie tight end record and be a great tight end and still be a Lion and be a victim of his own position and not do anything to help them do anything.  Just like Megatron.

11 minutes ago, Torchezim said:

SKOL

No dumb caveman horn and no dumb skol. The rest is up in the air.