drfrey13

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

The Athletic did a mock FA we ended up with:

Anthony Harris S

Trae Waynes CB

Joe Schobert LB 

Jarran Reed DT 

Marcus Mariota QB 

wouldn’t be down for this but would rather use Mariota money on a starting LB.

That’s a nice haul! I’d prefer someone other than Waynes unless he was cheap.  Did they write in their proposed deals?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Geezy said:

The Athletic did a mock FA we ended up with:

Anthony Harris S

Trae Waynes CB

Joe Schobert LB 

Jarran Reed DT 

Marcus Mariota QB 

would be down for this but would rather use Mariota money on a starting LB.

I’m a Carr stan but i really think the Raiders need to bring in a guy to heat up his seat. I don’t think he’s hit potential and guy who could take his spot can push him. 

1 hour ago, Chali21 said:

I’m a Carr stan but i really think the Raiders need to bring in a guy to heat up his seat. I don’t think he’s hit potential and guy who could take his spot can push him. 

I’d prefer to spend that 6-7m on a LB like Vigil, and use a 3rd on a guy like Hurts, who Imo has similar type of upside as a guy like Mariota.

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Vigil is definitely going to happen due to PG.

I feel like Mayock REALLY wants modern prototype LB. That's why the queen vs murray debate will be weird. If we land schoebert AND vigil, I think it'll be murray. If we land only 1, I think it'll be queen.

if we sign 2 starters like Vigil and Schobert, do we really need another LB in the 1st? I know its been a glaring hole for many years but in todays NFL, do we really need to commit that many assets to the position? Id be down to invest a 3rd on a guy like Harrison, but target another position if we lock up two legit starters in FA. 

Vigil, Schobert, Harrison, Lee and maybe bring back Morrow.

5 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

I hate to say it but FA gonna get off to a slow start. I mean how many players and agents getting on flights to visit teams? Kids gonna get pulled out of school in a week or so. I'm sure it will be some deals done. But not a lot. 

these guys are jumping on PJs and are having limited contact/exposure. I know i wouldnt let no Coronavirus get in the way of signing a multi-million dollar contract. Thats just me though.

Edited by Geezy

5 minutes ago, Geezy said:

these guys are jumping on PJs and are having limited contact/exposure. I know i wouldnt let no Coronavirus get in the way of signing a multi-million dollar contract. Thats just me though.

The money ain't going no where though. It still be available for top guys in 3 or 4 weeks I also dont think the new CBA will be approved in time either.