Sunday Night Football - Steelers @ Patriots

Dome

Brady started his career looking like a slightly cherubic-faced frat guy and has aged into TurboChad status.
Meanwhile Roethlisberger came into the league looking old for his age but still normal, and has aged into legitimately one of the ugliest human beings alive.

Life truly is not fair.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Or it might set the tone for the rest of the season.     Offense looks like poo....Defense looks like poo....Coaching looks like poo....

I honestly wouldnt be upset if we crash and burn.     Sometimes it takes something extreme to shake you out of apathy.

I don't think so. This is a pretty experienced team and at this point they are likely used to losing badly at Gillette.

It is a tough spot for them (bad matchup, champs on national TV etc.). They should just burn the film and move on to week two. 

Just now, childofpudding said:

He knows it over just like Tomlin knew it was over when he decided to kick a FG

Tomlin didnt know it was over....he just makes terrible situational decisions on a regular basis.  

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I don't put a lot of stock in Week 1 games. I'm sure the Steelers will be a decent team.

I think we have identified the 32nd best team pretty clearly.

The handful of decent players left on that team are calling their agents to try to get traded.

They get the Patriots next week.

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yeah, the one that's like 10 minutes away is smaller, no IMAX, doesn't play as many movies. The one 30 minutes away shows way more movies and has Dolby and IMAX. Just saw It 2 today in Dolby. Was awesome.

Had to wait to go see It, cant wait though

Just now, SkippyX said:

The handful of decent players left on that team are calling their agents to try to get traded.

With Antonio Brown lol

Life isn’t fair 

Just now, SkippyX said:

Would be funny if they somehow beat the Pats.

I mean, it would probably take a plane crash, and even then Im not sure.  

Archived