Sunday Night Football - Steelers @ Patriots

Dome

22 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

The Eagles recent string of success honestly makes me think tanking wouldn't be terrible for this Steelers side. A hard reset with a young franchise QB and Mike Tomlin could be a good thing.

Yeah, should have let him walk like the second time he spent an offseason mulling retirement.

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Thanks for coming out Pittsburgh. Damn it I needed Pats fans to feel pain tonight.

Our online situation is very worrisome. Felt a sting when our RT went down. More so after seeing what the reshuffled linemen came out looking like hot garbage. I hope they figure out something for next week or Brady is in trouble.

4 minutes ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Our online situation is very worrisome. Felt a sting when our RT went down. More so after seeing what the reshuffled linemen came out looking like hot garbage. I hope they figure out something for next week or Brady is in trouble.

Okay I spend way too much time on the internet...

..I saw "our online situation is a very worrisome" and instead of recognizing you obviously meant o-line I assumed "RT" stood for Re-Tweet.

Then proceeded to wonder why the tweet went down and what it said 😁

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

Okay I spend way too much time on the internet...

..I saw "our online situation is a problem" and instead of recognizing you obviously meant on-line I assumed "RT" stood for Re-Tweet.

Then proceeded to wonder why the tweet went down and what it said 😁

Yeah, I'm a typo machine lol. I need sleep O.o

Archived