Monday Night Football! Houston @ New Orleans!

ET80

Texans v Saints  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Texans
    • Saints
  2. 2. Who is the best player on offense?

• Drew Brees
    • Michael Thomas
    • Alvin Kamara
    • Deshaun Watson
    • DeAndre Hopkins
    • Will Fuller
    • Other
  3. 3. Who is the best player on defense?

• Cam Jordan
    • Marshawn Lattimore
    • Marcus Davenport
    • JJ Watt
    • Whitney Mercilius
    • Zach Cunningham
    • Other

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Bruh, if it were the Rams, I'd still be bitter as eff.

I would too. At the same time, maybe its just the way I think from others, the Saints was still up by 3pts at home and all they had to do was make a defensive stop and they win. They got the ball first in OT again at home with a future HOF QB, high-powered offense and they couldve done what Brady did. Brady literally picked up (3) 3rd and long plays at Arrowhead which is an extremely tough place to play and made sure Mahomes never got the ball back. So like as my thinking is, that no called hurt the Saints chances of winning, but they didnt lose because of it. They lost because they didnt step up and made plays to ensure that the no called didnt end up haunting them. I mean heck even though the Rams won, we still look at say, "how in the world the Saints go nearly 3 quarters without a penalty being called against them?" Idk like being around nothing but Saints fans I get annoyed because they acted like the world ended after that no call and wont ever acknowledge that they did still had the lead and then the ball first in OT with their future HOF QB and the guy that they were so mad didnt win the MVP last season. They literally still had the chance to win that game regardless IF they still wasnt so consumed with the no call. So here we are another season and yes they could be the one with the hangover rather than the Rams which I never bought into the Rams having a Superbowl hangover but thats just me. 

I can't really hear any of the NFCCG whistlers.

Well played by the Saints organization for enforcing the rules this time...

50k whistling fans in LA next week would have been UGLY.

The whistle on his head fool is still there, but like every other game in Saints history besides the NFCCG... you can't hear him at all on TV.

1 minute ago, SkippyX said:

I can't really hear any of the NFCCG whistlers.

Well played by the Saints organization for enforcing the rules this time...

50k whistling fans in LA next week would have been UGLY.

Nah, we bringing out the vuvuzelas!

Archived