Around the League: 2019 Edition

jetskid007

You guys are crazy to bad mouth Jamal.  He's been nothing but the ultimate pro for the most part aside from a few strange comments and played a huge part in recruiting when nobody wanted to play here.  It'll be a sad day when he goes.  I'll forever be a Jamal fan unless he plays for the Pats.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NJC33 said:

When has he not been about the team? 

Is there a single guy in the locker room not fed up with losing? 

Not about being fed up with losing, look at Russell Wilson after losing the Super Bowl and look at Cam Newton after losing. 

Adams is a captain, the standard he sets needs to be followed. 

Bell after the Pats game has the right mentality. Adams is still learning tho.

Just now, NJerseypaint said:

Ya'll making stuff up. Adams has been a clear leader this whole season. Being fed up with losing is something all players go through, but he hasn't gone the "Trade Me" route that seems so popular these days. He's been model.

Like I said he's passionate. But when that passion is not used the correct way its not good. And he's done that several times this season.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Like I said he's passionate. But when that passion is not used the correct way its not good. And he's done that several times this season.

You can say he could have done things differently sure but I don't recall him ever being a bad teammate or bashing coaches/players.  You want guys like Jamal on your team.

1 minute ago, NJerseypaint said:

Ya'll making stuff up. Adams has been a clear leader this whole season. Being fed up with losing is something all players go through, but he hasn't gone the "Trade Me" route that seems so popular these days. He's been model.

Deleting the Jets off his Social Media is an example of a leader? All speculation but it does sound like he is itching to go to Dallas. Look at comments from Bell versus Adams. Bell has never wavered.

Love Jamal and want him to stay badly but he has his flaws.

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

You need to explain, because I'll take a guy who'd run through the wall the wrong way then a guy who's going to phone it in every game. I have no patience for apathy.

4 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

How many have talked about it negatively. Darnold, Mosley, Bell are leaders on this team and they haven't been as down as Adams has been.

I get it... he's a passionate player. But when that passion isn't put in the right direction its not good.

That’s all we’re saying. Frustration is fine but he’s a leader, he has to handle it better especially in the media. Look at how Cimini is using that video against the Jets front office and coaching staff.

2 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Twitter worried about fracturing the relationship with Adams. 

Winning and 90M Dollars will change that

twitter world needs to shut up. Otherwise Jets could deal Adams for a mere 2nd round pick to just get rid of a potential future headache.