Around the League: 2019 Edition

jetskid007

I don't think anyone values the position that Adams plays enough to give up 2 1sts and maybe more. Ya the Cowboys can use some secondary help. But Adams is most valuable in the box and they have one of the better LB groups in the NFL. So they don't need him there. He'd be a coverage playmaker type. Which they want bc they wanted Earl Thomas bad I believe too they just couldn't afford him.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

I don't think anyone values the position that Adams plays enough to give up 2 1sts and maybe more. Ya the Cowboys can use some secondary help. But Adams is most valuable in the box and they have one of the better LB groups in the NFL. So they don't need him there. He'd be a coverage playmaker type. Which they want bc they wanted Earl Thomas bad I believe too they just couldn't afford him.

Eagles make more sense to obtain Adams.  Could be the reason Cowboys make a move ahead of Eagles.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

Wasting Adams by simply playing him in coverage. We’ve seen that ourselves. 

So you’re right in that it wouldn’t be worth the cost to anyone.