Around the League: 2019 Edition

jetskid007

11 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Just saying any NFL GM would move him for 2 1s. That’s the price it would take for me to trade him though 

The Dolphins got a 1st for Minkah. Ramsey was traded for two 1st and a 4th. 

Those are the parameters for me. He’s closer to Ramsey value than Minkah. I’m not trading him unless it’s two 1st

4 minutes ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Trading Adams for a first that’s not like top 7ish would be foolish IMO. 

At least give yourself a chance at Young, Okudah, Wirfs, Thomas it Jeudy if you’re going to deal a player of his caliber. 

I still wouldn’t do it. 

If the Jets trade Adams to the Cowboys and only get their first, it’ll be a robbery. He’s lived up to his top 10 pick and some. I’d be pissed if it were just for a mid to late first. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SDotNova said:

If the Jets trade Adams to the Cowboys and only get their first, it’ll be a robbery. He’s lived up to his top 10 pick and some. I’d be pissed if it were just for a mid to late first. 

Yup, it just wouldn’t make sense. We’d need a top pick for him. Some mid first player wouldn’t be worth it.

3 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

It is going to be difficult for Cowboys to get Adams for a bargain deal. 

• Like 1