Around the League: 2019 Edition

jetskid007

Just now, Jag68Sid87 said:

WTF is going on? Why are we deciding to trade our better players just because they are not "Adam Gase guys"? Who the %$#@ is Adam Gase to have this kind of pull in an organization going nowhere? 

I swear this team will be the death of me.

Fire sale.   It is up for everything.  If you find a good deal then do it.. If not, don't.    Adams is not a chump player Jets want to get rid of for any price.

Just now, Jag68Sid87 said:

WTF is going on? Why are we deciding to trade our better players just because they are not "Adam Gase guys"? Who the %$#@ is Adam Gase to have this kind of pull in an organization going nowhere? 

JD is in control over this. I think what the team might be doing is just doing a complete rebuild minus Darnold, Mosley and a few others. So they want to acquire as many picks as they can. Bc that's how they will have to do it. JD values things that should matter. I think Gase has 0 to do with what is going no today perhaps.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

I still think we don't get what we want for Bell or Adams and keep them both. I see Robby as the only guy we get a deal done for. I don't think we get the asking price for the 2 big names.

9 minutes ago, Jag68Sid87 said:

Ladies and gentlemen, we got him.

I was waiting for Gase to get blamed for this on here. 

18 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

JD is in control over this. I think what the team might be doing is just doing a complete rebuild minus Darnold, Mosley and a few others. So they want to acquire as many picks as they can. Bc that's how they will have to do it. JD values things that should matter. I think Gase has 0 to do with what is going no today perhaps.

I can't even argue with your point I think you are right. We are heading into a complete rebuild. This should have started before the 2019 draft. Macc should have been fired before the draft. Joe Douglas was stuck with all Macc players